Thread: Feral and RoR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wow thanks. I ' get this to work on my computer for some reason. How much did you have to raise the overflow to get it to work?

I hit the regem button and now it seems to work with 100 overflow rating but I'm getting less optimized stats. Its 4518 mastery and haste and crit just below that. any ideas as to why?
    Last edited by Drweird; 2013-08-27 at 04:21 PM.

I did not have to change to overflow, and i have no idea why there are such different results...
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.

I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    I did not have to change to overflow, and i have no idea why there are such different results...
    Ok so i got it to work without changing overflow. Best results its giving me now are mastery - 4612, crit - 4609 and haste 4608.

How do i brin gup the entire page that you just posted for me. That's how Zephyrus works but Catus seems to be completely different. There is no one-stop-shop button to just reforge and regem you like you have posted. It seems I have to do everything individually?

Catus is rather confusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Like, in Zephyrus there is a "Compare to Armory" button that brings up exactly what you posted me. Catus doesn't seem to have that?

- - - Updated - - -

It just seems to be reforging around what I already have, not necessarily changing my whole setup to min-max like I'm used to Zephyrus doing. I might be doing something wrong? Do i need to do more than just hit the "Reforge" button?

This is how it looks like to me http://i.imgur.com/1iFu4BJ.png Sure you have the latest upgrade?

Just realized now that you obviously also want to swap from Austere to Agile meta gem :P
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.

I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    Wow really?
    whats difference between 5 cp rip with no RoR vs 4 cp with RoR in dmg?
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...usRipTable.txt

Credit goes to raffy