Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jimmy Carter is probably the only president to not oversee war crimes. Being president ain't all it's cracked up to be.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    People are still naive enough to think that governments fight for their well-being?
    Saying governments don't is just as naive as saying they do. All governments has some form of corruption as well as people that actually do care about their constituents well-being.

Well he was the ally of the US and several other countries until he over stepped his boundaries with Kuwait. Do you really expect that its only the US that knew as well?

Hi. I'm Shiift. I think that it's cool to post articles from my mother's basement about things which I do not truly understand. Don't think I'm telling the truth? Obviously I have made no attempt whatsoever to understand the history behind the article I'm posting. I actually found this while surfing my "totally cool underground (deep deep deep underground)" website that I love to read.

Yes, I understand that all forms of media are propaganda. Yes, I understand that this particular site ascribes to the same propaganda to which I've already sold every waking moment of my life. However, I think you're missing the point. I found this article which talks about how borderline Satanic the American people have been and always will be. In fact, I believe this SO BLINDLY that I will forego any reasonable attempts to dismiss this article on the basis that you are some form of half retarded sheep following their deaf, limping owner to the slaughter.

Finally, while I do not completely understand how loosely built organizations such as Anonymous and the like actually work, I think it's pretty cool to post a picture of the Lulzsec team from two years ago. No, I am completely unable to participate, but.. did you see how they DDOS'd that website? I think it's pretty neat, and I'm learning how to do it on the internet. Something about a high laser beam canon from Mars, right?
    OT: See above.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-08-26 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    China leads the world in computer spying, "liquidates" its own people and controsl the media and internet in its country, where are your anti Chinese threads?
    It´s expected of China. Chinese don´t come here defending those actions either, and neither do their officials do so.

Some people here are under the delusion that just because one nation is being critiqued of being barbaric, it gives other nations a free pass. There have been numerous threads of "bashing" Russia aswell.

Deleted
    China leads the world in computer spying, "liquidates" its own people and controsl the media and internet in its country, where are your anti Chinese threads?
    I'm not creating anti-america threads persé. Ur just in the news alot, stop ur government and people from doing dumb and immoral shit and the threads will dissapear i guess. I dont hear a lot from China, but yeah, i guess it applies to them to.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    I'm not going to say who sold Saddam chemical weapons and supplied him with the materials, you guys should go google it. but I think you know the answer yourself as you're reading this.

and now they confirm that they -knew- he was going to use it?

funny.
    Its common knowledge that the US is the leading country in military sales to other countries, right up there with the Soviet Union.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    Hi. I'm Shiift. I think that it's cool to post articles from my mother's basement about things which I do not truly understand. Don't think I'm telling the truth? Obviously I have made no attempt whatsoever to understand the history behind the article I'm posting. I actually found this while surfing my "totally cool underground (deep deep deep underground)" website that I love to read.

Yes, I understand that all forms of media are propaganda. Yes, I understand that this particular site ascribes to the same propaganda to which I've already sold every waking moment of my life. However, I think you're missing the point. I found this article which talks about how borderline Satanic the American people have been and always will be. In fact, I believe this SO BLINDLY that I will forego any reasonable attempts to dismiss this article on the basis that you are some form of half retarded sheep following their deaf, limping owner to the slaughter.

Finally, while I do not completely understand how loosely built organizations such as Anonymous and the like actually work, I think it's pretty cool to post a picture of the Lulzsec team from two years ago. No, I am completely unable to participate, but.. did you see how they DDOS'd that website? I think it's pretty neat, and I'm learning how to do it on the internet. Something about a high laser beam canon from Mars, right?
    Yeah, i guess you got me there. However i live in the attic and i own 4 cats and a pet rat.
    And the laser beam canon is from venus, duh.

Wont be long till we have some whistleblower revealing it was USA that used those chemical weapons in Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Shhh, or u'll be damned to the conspiracy theorist - tinfoilhat - anti-american - nutjob corner by Gospels.
    Just Obey without question, that's the easier thing to do anyway.
    lol when did I ever say "obey" about anything? Am I rpoud of everything my country does, absolutley not. There are many other countries which i feel are fullfilling the idea of peace and moral leadership must more than the U.S.

At the same time there are sooooo many other countries that are way worse than the United States, yet I never see rage threads against them. When was the last time you posted a thread condemming any country but the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Wont be long till we have some whistleblower revealing it was USA that used those chemical weapons in Syria
    It's only a matter of time until it's linked to Obama.

Deleted
    lol when did I ever say "obey" about anything? Am I rpoud of everything my country does, absolutley not. There are many other countries which i feel are fullfilling the idea of peace and moral leadership must more than the U.S.

At the same time there are sooooo many other countries that are way worse than the United States, yet I never see rage threads against them. When was the last time you posted a thread condemming any country but the United States?
    Others got that covered. And it's not like people here give a shit about the mass murder in Syria or what's happening in Egypt anyway, caus its expected of them. It would be the same as creating a thread about how sad africa is, we all know its fact, and we all know it's always been like that. When europe and america pulls of some shit, it's immediate news because its out of the ordinary.

America is a western civilisation, the majority on these forums are western. Therfor it makes sense to talk way more about america and europe than it does talking about china doesnt it?

I'm not creating anti-america threads persé. Ur just in the news alot, stop ur government and people from doing dumb and immoral shit and the threads will dissapear i guess. I dont hear a lot from China, but yeah, i guess it applies to them to.
    Lol ok, so you feel the need to bash America because we are in the news alot? Not that you can answer, but my question would be the same to those news stations, why all the news about America?

America monitors its citizens phone activity and its WORLD NEWS, China controls the entire internet in its country and its "meh".

Do you really think that out of the 196 countires on the planet America is the leader in "dumb immoral shit".

Just going to leave this here.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/article...he_gassed_iran

TLDR: America helped Saddam gas over 5000 people in the iranian war during Reagan.
    All those warcrimes start piling up.

- - - Updated - - -

The lack of replies is disturbing.
    Meanwhile, the rest of the world knew and did nothing. No economic sanctions even. They all wanted to do business with Iraq.

Deleted
    America monitors its citizens phone activity and its WORLD NEWS, China controls the entire internet in its country and its "meh".
    China = communism = controlling = living up to expectations
    America = democracy = freedom = not living up to expectations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    Saying governments don't is just as naive as saying they do. All governments has some form of corruption as well as people that actually do care about their constituents well-being.
    As long as you keep them ruling.

Alright there has been enough bashing of plenty of countries to warrant this thread's closure.
    We don't need that here.

Locked.