Deleted

How is to level zen archeology?

Hello

Do you folks know will I get other zone digsites other then jade forest for my level 85 character while trying to level archeology? does digsite spawn different then let's say 90folk?

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know. Might be tighed to your level . at 90 you get digsites all over pandaria !
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    I'm thinking the same, but maybe there is somebody remembers when started mop where digsites was only jade or other places as well

Unless they changed how it works, you will get Jade Forest only at 525 skill. So if you leave Zen Arch untrained, you will only get JF sites. As your skill rises, sites will start to appear in other zones. Dig site locations are based on skill level, not character level for MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luneward View Post
    Unless they changed how it works, you will get Jade Forest only at 525 skill. So if you leave Zen Arch untrained, you will only get JF sites. As your skill rises, sites will start to appear in other zones. Dig site locations are based on skill level, not character level for MoP.
    I did this 525 with level 90 and dig sites was all over pandaria, I hope it will stay JF for my 85