Honor tyrannical gear

Hi!

I just migrated to Outland Ally and yesterday while still on the horde server I could buy tyrannical gear with honor Points, now I cant see the tyrannical gear anymore, what can be the problem?

Wait till patch 5.4 when the season begins anew!

- - - Updated - - -

Which is on the 10th of September!
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suggest you put up a ticket could be a transfer bug
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

I just opened a ticked, "Avarage ticked wait time - 14 days 22 Hr" gah!!!!

I just told you.. You cannot buy tyrannical for honor points till 5.4 - wait for the vendor to return. The patch-day is the 10th of September.
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorias View Post
    I just told you.. You cannot buy tyrannical for honor points till 5.4 - wait for the vendor to return. The patch-day is the 10th of September.
    Yes you can, I can see the vendor on my priest, Its a bug dude

15+ Year Old Account
    Once you have spent 25/27k Conquest points you can buy Tyrannical Gear for Hono(u)r Points.

OP has lost this privilege despite still having the achievement. It is likely a tracking bug due to the transfer - as stated.