Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    'Is it incest if i drink a family member's period ?'

The images! THE IMAGES!!!!! I felt like burning my brain out after that one.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's a good idea I post any of the stuff I get in my head either, Because it's extremely graphic, But when I get these thoughts they do seem real, I can smell them,feel them and hear them, as though they're happening.

"It's Monday and I haven't bothered to get valor capped."
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    I once had the evil thought of buttering the underside of someones sandwhich so that when they picked it up they would have copious amount of butter on their fingers.
    You need help, because that's a sick thing to think of, When I was actually at school I used to put shit on the back of door handles so people would get my shit all over their hands, But this? This is just despicable

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    "It's Monday and I haven't bothered to get valor capped."
    What the hell is wrong with you!?

Apparently I have a very tame mind these days. When deployed to Afghanistan I spend a lot of time looking at perfectly innocent people with far more suspicion than they deserved, but I think that's warranted given the situation.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

"How does Brock from Pokémon even see.."

I was pretty shocked when I discovered as a preteen that I was a sadist and got off on the suffering of others. I thought I was a horrible person. I accept myself now *shrug*
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Sexual stuff...nasty, nasty stuff. I can't help it

Also when I see someone of a different race, racial slurs pop into my head. I don't hate them myself, too much internet has done it to me D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thoughts

Just thought I would leave this here.
    Yeah that's not fun, I have quite severe OCD which that groups up nicely with lol

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    `what if i locked up this girl in my basement( if i had one) and sexual harras her for the rest of her life" :P i know... its sick but it just happens i mean who doesnt dream of having a sex slave hahahaha (JK)
    I think i discovered why you dont have a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thoughts

Just thought I would leave this here.
    That's a good read when I have more time, thanks

I have a reoccuring intrusive thought of "I want to kill myself" whenever something stressful happens to me. I don't really want to kill myself.. but my brain keeps saying it to me >.>
    Xinjun

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This morning I thought how easily I could ruin it for many people by putting a bomb in my trash can and blowing up a dump truck. They'd probably have to install trash can security or something and would have to search through all the trash cans.

Thankfully I suppressed the idea in my head and have no intention on doing so. (Putting this part in just in case the NSA picked up on it somehow.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    'I wonder what human flesh tastes like...'

Turns out it tastes like chicken, who'd have thought ?
    O.o

Like chicken? what kind of people have you eaten?, they taste like beef >.>

"I would love to kill this person. Would a knife be most satisfying, or a gun, or would a simple long and drawn out beating be the best way to go about it?"

"I wish I had a sister, to try and understand how someone can feel nothing sexual for a similarly aged member of the opposite gender who sleeps one room over, and likely has more physically and mentally in common with them than anyone else they will ever meet."

"I should subscribe to World of Warcraft! That would be a good use of thirty dollars!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Open the door. See what happens. You're only going 60mph."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    'I wonder what human flesh tastes like...'

Turns out it tastes like chicken, who'd have thought ?
    I used to sit in the basketball area at lunch time and watch the boys play basketball and decide the best way I'd like their flesh prepared.
    Xinjun

Somebody can talk and be engaging towards me, and all I can think is I don't really care for that person.

Wanting to kill my dead mothers x-boyfriend, trough deep down I proboaly will admit he was not the main cause.

Edit: Oh and racial disgusting things towards muslims that crosses me on the street. And pity and sadness for muslim wemen who wears a burka or a headscraf when its hot and sunny. Poor them.
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-08-26 at 06:16 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    And i often discuss the stupidity of murderers. How hard is it to drive 400 miles somewhere, kill someone, bury the body, burn all ur clothes, etc. and drive 400 miles back.
    People do this and still get caught. >.<

Edited cuz yeah, internet.
    Last edited by Celista; 2013-08-26 at 06:33 PM.

When my work plays modern "pop" music, I feel like I want to shoot the place up with a machine gun. That music illogically pisses me the fuck off.
    Xinjun