Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Occasionally, if someone else is standing next to me/nearby I will wonder how easy it would be to grab their legs and tip them over the railings.
    Same! Especially when they are leaning forward, just that small lift and nudge.....

The best and most effective way to kill everyone who's done me wrong (not little stuff but big things)

The best way to rape any woman I desire.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    How different would the world be if x region got turned into ashes&glass? and What would I do if I if I achieved world domination?(seriously sick stuff)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

i go through these world domination scenarios too. usually just think about having some sort of super power. like pain's rinnegan or something. use the six paths to know what happening all over the world all the time and force people to live in peace.

To be honest the worse we think of is stuff that most of us think of anyway, we just dont act on it. The human mind plays in possibility we think alot of shit up that we never do, its just there.

Id say most of the time, its either murder or rape. I guess its just part of the men psyche for rape, i cant talk for women because im not one, it would be interesting to know the opinion on some of them on this. I mean its not like every time i see a nice looking woman that i think about rape, i do somehow undress about any of them in my head (im married even lol). I do once in a while think how easy some of them could be taken by force. Would i ever do it, no way, it does cross my mind. I guess thats the fine line we all walk between being good and bad, we can all be both of these.

"She is so perfect I would rape her if I could get away with it" I was like wtf why would I think something like that. Still mad about it from years ago I was like 16.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

10+ Year Old Account
    "What if we are alone in the universe?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Yeah, no one's ever going to find the fact that you were gone for a whole day, if not longer, and returned with new clothes.
    Because theres no such thing as "i was just at home watching tv". Get up early, 6 am, no1 sees u drive away, let alone notice ur clothes. No1 is going to know how far u drove, no1 is going to question why u changed outfits (people change em all the time)

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    "She is so perfect I would rape her if I could get away with it" I was like wtf why would I think something like that. Still mad about it from years ago I was like 16.
    Nothing to be mad about, its part of the human psyche. You are a good person enough to not do it, thats really all there is to it. We all have these though into our heads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about how much my life would improve if i had the ability to anonymously kill people i hated :P

10+ Year Old Account
    "Imagine if I just drove into that car" when I would see opposing traffic in the other lane.
    "How would he/she react if I just turned the wheel while he/she was driving?" when somebody would be driving me.
    Whenever I see a really ugly, dirty or an old person my brain sometimes thinks it's funny to imagine that person naked.
    Trying to imagine what my own poop would taste like.
    Trying to imagine what an animals poop tastes like.
    Trying to imagine what my piss tastes like when it's really yellow.
    Imagine what it would be like if everybody in the whole world lived naked.
    What would be that woman's reaction if I just started rubbing up against her sexually.

Lots of other things that would probably put me in jail or kill me if I actually did them. I am a horrible human being.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    I sometimes get these weird ideas in my head that are quite insane.

It's as if subconsciously I'm going through all the possibilities of how I could react to something and then I just randomly catch up on it consciously and think "wtf? I'm not doing that!" But I believe it's just that, the brain going through all the available options regardless of morality. It's not until I think about it consciously that I even realize and I am shocked at my own idea.

I don't think it necessarily shows you're a bad person, I think plenty of people experience this and thus it's a normal thing. Your brain probably separately cycles through options that fit your moral code and options that are available in general.

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Nobody likes to say it, but I think every guy fantasizes about that to some degree. No need to be angry about an errant thought.

What is the worst thing that you have ever thought?

Not something you believe, but like.. you know those thoughts you sometimes have that make you stop and go "woah how did my brain think that? what sort of person am i???"
    I was in the middle of sex with a girl I had been dating for a few months, and all of a sudden I got the urge to start pummeling her in the face. I don't know what it was, but I had a total 'how the fuck did that almost happen' moment.

Well, before this thread was locked I was envisioning mass murdering a third of the posters, especially the OP.
    I guess humans truly are evil by nature.
    Last edited by Chaosturn; 2013-08-28 at 03:22 PM.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    So much murder and rape in this thread lol.

its funny how much random shit goes through peoples heads.
    Hi