Judgement 1/13 seeks additional above average players for future heroic content.

I am sure you have seen our guild advertisements many times.

We are a very old guild with branches on multiple servers.

This post is for our newest branch on Grizzly Hills.

We are an all adult guild with progression raiding in mind. We always clear every tier on normal then progress through heroics as time permits. With the ever increasing pace at which Blizz had decided to drop new content our time running heroics has been getting decidedly shorter.

We are after all a guild full of average players with full time jobs and families to work a raiding schedule in to.

What we are not is one of the thousands of guilds that blaze through content, and then implode when everyone gets bored and begins smacking each other with various sized epeens.

We raid. We continue to raid even when the job is done. Our goal is ALWAYS to get as many players from our guild through at least regular content as we can feasibly manage.

We ARE looking for players willing to do the work in order to succeed at heroic raiding.

We ARE NOT looking for the following:

"oh I am not going to bother upgrading my gear through five mans because I will only get gear from raiding later"
    "what is the point in putting big gems in my gear if I am only going to get an upgrade in a few weeks?"
    "pvp gear is just fine it has all the stats i need to succeed at raiding"
    "why do i need to have mumble,vent,teamspeak?"
    "i just play this for fun, you guys are too serious"
    "if i wanted a full time job I would apply to one"
    "hey, I payed 15 dollars too and I EXPECT to be in tonights raid, even though I die to dumb all the time"

We are looking for players that can keep their mind on the goal for a maximum of three hours per raid night, three times a week. We are looking for players who are not afraid to go to the forums and be criticized for their mistakes and then fix them. We are definitely looking for players who understand that playing from a ten year old laptop on dial up connection is just not going to cut it for what we are trying to do.

So, if you are an above average player seeking a new home look us up. We have been raiding for 8 years and are at no risk of implosion unlike many other flash in the pan guilds.

Raids 7-10pm tues-thurs CST

Inj#1944 battletag to contact me with questions.

Till then great raiding to you.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    I am sure you have seen our guild advertisements many times.

We are a very old guild with branches on multiple servers.

This post is for our newest branch on Grizzly Hills.

We are an all adult guild with progression raiding in mind. We always clear every tier on normal then progress through heroics as time permits. With the ever increasing pace at which Blizz had decided to drop new content our time running heroics has been getting decidedly shorter.

We are after all a guild full of average players with full time jobs and families to work a raiding schedule in to.

What we are not is one of the thousands of guilds that blaze through content, and then implode when everyone gets bored and begins smacking each other with various sized epeens.

We raid. We continue to raid even when the job is done. Our goal is ALWAYS to get as many players from our guild through at least regular content as we can feasibly manage.

We ARE looking for players willing to do the work in order to succeed at heroic raiding.

We ARE NOT looking for the following:

"oh I am not going to bother upgrading my gear through five mans because I will only get gear from raiding later"
    "what is the point in putting big gems in my gear if I am only going to get an upgrade in a few weeks?"
    "pvp gear is just fine it has all the stats i need to succeed at raiding"
    "why do i need to have mumble,vent,teamspeak?"
    "i just play this for fun, you guys are too serious"
    "if i wanted a full time job I would apply to one"
    "hey, I payed 15 dollars too and I EXPECT to be in tonights raid, even though I die to dumb all the time"

We are looking for players that can keep their mind on the goal for a maximum of three hours per raid night, three times a week. We are looking for players who are not afraid to go to the forums and be criticized for their mistakes and then fix them. We are definitely looking for players who understand that playing from a ten year old laptop on dial up connection is just not going to cut it for what we are trying to do.

So, if you are an above average player seeking a new home look us up. We have been raiding for 8 years and are at no risk of implosion unlike many other flash in the pan guilds.

Raids 7-10pm tues-thurs CST

Inj#1944 battletag to contact me with questions.

Till then great raiding to you.
    as always, we are still looking for a couple of HEROIC raiding minded individuals to round out our roster prior to 5.4
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP