Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 5.4 PTR - Build 17331

Gettin real close to release.

Yay hunters?

10+ Year Old Account
    No Mistweaver changes... Clearly Blizz hates Mistweavers, refreshing mists, and weaving mittens.

hmm quite unsure if this is actually a nerf or buff for brewmasters. atleast they scale less with vengeance whats a good thing

Noo, Assassination nerfs.. QQ

I'm assuming that the red is the old spell and the green is the new? If so - my monk says awesome.

Deleted
    And still nothing for Fury.

The prophecy is coming true. Soon they will remove all hunter abilities except for arcane shot which will be buffed to deal 400% damage.

yay rogues with nothing. no wonder its the lowest played class now. boring boring boring. same ol for 9 years

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh the 30 focus cost of arcane shot is still going to suck for the damage it deals I think. MM buffs are always welcome though of course, I wish they would put the buff into something other than aimed shot though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Brewmaster damage nerfed by 21% oh lol

Deleted
    kill the rogue class more. gg nice idea. Will see, they will nerf more the most lowest played and worst class... i bet they will nerf combat too, becuse is now viable...roguee-s only need little dmg and mobilty

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Gettin real close to release.
    I would hope so since they already announced patch day is 9/10.

Still waiting on those fury buffs you mentioned, GC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter buffs are welcome, and it's about damn time Lynx Rush gets buffed... I remember the days it was the go-to talent in early pre-expac release

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deen10 View Post
    kill the rogue class more. gg nice idea. Will see, they will nerf more the most lowest played and worst class... i bet they will nerf combat too, becuse is now viable...roguee-s only need little dmg and mobilty
    it's like the last builds' rogue buffs were completely dismissed. Also assassination is probably the best melee spec since 5.2

Quote Originally Posted by Deen10 View Post
    You do realize that they just reverted a buff because it made Assassin just ridiculous, right?

BOK change is only for Brewmaster if you read the tooltips!!

Old: 256% MH DPS + 128% OH DPS + 64% AP
    New: 640% MH DPS + 320% OH DPS + 50.9% AP

Anyone know why it was changed? Buff or nerf with raid vengeance levels?

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Still waiting on those fury buffs you mentioned, GC.
    Joke's on you. He lied to make you angrier.
    Being angrier leads to more rage. It makes you FURIous, thus leading to better dps.

They need to buff Chimera Shot. Aimed shot only needs to be buffed to keep it better to hardcast(with applicable haste) than spamming arcane shot.