Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I highly doubt you could see a 85k dps increase from one single item

Quote Originally Posted by Trieste View Post
    I highly doubt you could see a 85k dps increase from one single item
    Actually, you do. T15 4pc for Combat was ridiculously overpowered, hence the recent PTR nerf of it from 40% to 15%. It reduced the Energy cost of your abilities during Shadow Blades(2 min CD), and the trinket reduced the CD of it. Very OP combo with them combined. They have done Tier bonus nerfs in the past because they want people to use the new tier stuff rather than old.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Actually, you do. T15 4pc for Combat was ridiculously overpowered, hence the recent PTR nerf of it from 40% to 15%. It reduced the Energy cost of your abilities during Shadow Blades(2 min CD), and the trinket reduced the CD of it. Very OP combo with them combined. They have done Tier bonus nerfs in the past because they want people to use the new tier stuff rather than old.
    Combat T15 4pc was far and away the highest gain from a set bonus in t15, but it wasn't 85k. It was 20-25k, tops. Nothing will give you 85k, that's ludicrous.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Combat T15 4pc was far and away the highest gain from a set bonus in t15, but it wasn't 85k. It was 20-25k, tops. Nothing will give you 85k, that's ludicrous.
    It was the fact that combat rogues would have been able to keep rotating cooldowns for most of a fight that made the trinket + t15 4pc so strong. But as was said, this is no longer the case with the t15 4pc nerf.

If only we talked about hunters in the hunter forums.

Great. Just what they needed. /Rollseyes

Deleted
    Does anyone know when simcraft will release their T16 dps profile that shows where all the classes stand in 5.4?

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    the more you delay your 2nd KS the more the cd on it extend. on top of that time wasting waiting on it to come back. if you fit in another shot while you are are it you adding at least 1 gcd or 1 sec into the cd. wich is a dps loss.

- - - Updated - - -

we use active effective haste cd, as bm you will see a bigger loss vs sv why because focus fire. this allowed us to get more uptimes on the trinkets. the RPPM dosnt affect everyone the same.

it wont affect ele shaman as us. they gcd cap and stop stacking haste. it wont affect boomkings they get 5k+ or 10k+ depending what plateau they are working on it. i dont know if you get it or not, ppl stack haste because is good for them, we stacked haste because it was good for the trinkets wich in turn give us more agility on top of the side benefit like more regen, more pet regen, more pet attacks more autoattacks.

the buff to AMoC/Lynx are nerfs to readiness. both are nerfs, you still forgot glaive toss/barrage, 2nd bw if you are BM and 2nd rapid fire and dire beast. it maybe not be that huge of a deal for survival but for bm is diferent.

- - - Updated - - -

85k dps increase for 1 ítem is bs. i think that was his point.
    In the bolded, the only time your point is valid is when the boss will still be alive when that cd comes back around. If the boss will die in that 9-10 seconds, then go ahead and shoot something in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    In the bolded, the only time your point is valid is when the boss will still be alive when that cd comes back around. If the boss will die in that 9-10 seconds, then go ahead and shoot something in between.
    other tan magera there are no boss that die in 2 KS.

I move in close in the final 20% if at all possible, it does seem to help tighten it up a good bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubb View Post
    Does anyone know when simcraft will release their T16 dps profile that shows where all the classes stand in 5.4?
    Presumably when 5.4 patch notes are final. We're still in PTR...

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    the more you delay your 2nd KS the more the cd on it extend. on top of that time wasting waiting on it to come back. if you fit in another shot while you are are it you adding at least 1 gcd or 1 sec into the cd. wich is a dps loss.
    So you reply to what I said by saying the same thing in a different way... Good job?

Did you know if you don't delay your KS at all it's not a DPS loss!?