Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blood dks, no one can beat them

Deleted
    Disc priest! They can't lose 1vs1 unless they are dogshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo Lock > BM Hunter > Mistweaver Monk > Spriest > rest

Demo lock is extremely tanky and can outlive almost anyone. BM Hunters have extremely powerful burst and consistent damage output. Mistweaver monks make classes whose damage revolves around stuns completely obsolete; combine that with their unmatchable mobility and you have a very dangerous 1v1 class. Spriests are surprisingly good at 1v1, they can dispell any buff you get, heal themselves very well, and kill you in one DP->insanity if you don't have a defensive cd for it.

I'd give blood dks an honorable mention. They do well against melee but any caster should kill them pretty easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    Which class would emerge victorious the most in a 1v1 situation where neither side gets the initiate they want.
    Let's say one jumps down a floor and another one comes from a tunnel, suddenly they're surprised and facing each other at a medium range.

Who would win the most cases ?
    obviously the 2 stealth classes rogue and feral, stealht still works fine on medium range.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Mage? No way. The rest seems accurate.
    maybe some super fame mage we know from pvp vids and streams, but the average mage won't get past a lock and hunter, obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Exactly, people like living in the past I guess. Wars might be added to that list come 5.4 with the changes they are getting.
    affliction locks should be different in 5.4, too.

I used to dueal against gladiator affliction locks in cata. might be all back in the SoO patch, quite the changes.(dots +dmg)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    What if the hunter is playing marks and not BM how you stack them in that case?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    Mistweaver Monks ;D A warrior with Second Wind is about the only thing I've ever had trouble with, but it's not like I'll ever die. xD
    Ive killed a warrior with second wind as a mwer.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Survival/Bm Hunter can pretty much kite and dominate any class. Next closest IMO is feral or Demo lock.

How are you MW monks doing the damage? Just jab / tiger-palm, or is there something else? Most I ever see are crits for roughly 50K.

A good rogue can kill any non healer 1v1 fairly easy.

disc priest

Quote Originally Posted by discoepfeand View Post
    How are you MW monks doing the damage? Just jab / tiger-palm, or is there something else? Most I ever see are crits for roughly 50K.
    50k here, 50k there and pretty soon you have done 100k worth of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Demo lock = BM hunter >>>>> feral/balance druid = destro/affliction lock > ret = uh dk = elemental shaman = ww monk = MM hunter>> assassination/subtlety rogue = fire/frost mage = enhance shaman >>> warrior/frost dk
    This is actually pretty accurate except I would put Feral above BM Hunter and Assassination Rogue above elemental shaman.

Er... Blood DKs? Like, always?

Should I assume tanks and healers aren't counted?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    A good rogue can kill any non healer 1v1 fairly easy.
    Non-healer, non-tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

A good Feral can beat anyone, let's be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    due to cd stacks mediocre one is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    due to cd stacks mediocre one is enough.
    definitely. class is a joke right now.

WW monk can beast everything other than perhaps tanks and yet even this is doable with some luck.
    Rogue everything but tanks and monk-priest healers.
    Lock have a fair fight with most specs, depending on the terrain (circle usuage).

That are classes im playing right now at least.

MM hunter are also pretty fine with their self heals, but i only played one on ptr as my live is still lvl 80 and played a bit my brother's one at 85lvl for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    An exceptional feral will have his ass handed to him sideways and repeatedly by most mediocre demo locks or bm hunters. There's no competition really. Bad locks/hunters can kill exceptional players of most other classes. Mid-high tier specs can give them a bit of trouble but if they have half a brain and/or reset cds for bm or use more than 2 defensive cds for the demo lock to set up a demon soul + metamorphosis literally NO spec/class can beat them.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Blood DK 1V1 all the way except with some classes because it would be a draw... but they wouldn't lose though.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    Blood DK 1V1 all the way except with some classes because it would be a draw... but they wouldn't lose though.
    casters, you forgot that casters exists, i have no problem taking even 2 bloods at that same time on live, it might be lil different in 5.4 but... eles/nubkins dont really lack damage too, and are quite tanky