Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Disc Priest, immortality & capable of doing decent damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    An exceptional feral will have his ass handed to him sideways and repeatedly by most mediocre demo locks or bm hunters. There's no competition really. Bad locks/hunters can kill exceptional players of most other classes. Mid-high tier specs can give them a bit of trouble but if they have half a brain and/or reset cds for bm or use more than 2 defensive cds for the demo lock to set up a demon soul + metamorphosis literally NO spec/class can beat them.
    those 2 classes are op duel classes anyways and a lock can prepare a lot if he knows he is going to duel someone.

But the way how a mediocre feral beats other melees with just some cd stacks is just ridiculous and extremely quickly feels like 1-2 shot, it can't be kited, it has way too much burst in its burst window, it had strong bleeds and it certainly never dies cause of most insane defenses ever in pvp due to symbosis synergies with other feral defensives. There is a reasion why ferals are that hard to kill in high rated 2s. I know, another minor pvp bracket, but just for completion i mention it anyways.

But the ww monk is a close second or on par with the feral, whenever it comes to melee 1vs1 and 2s, but ferals might be better in 3s, too.

especially with the downfall of the warrior and slightly rogue, Range dds got it better overall in this season, but there are few exceptions that i mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters are nowhere near as strong as people are saying. Sure, you can destroy Warriors and Mages but you have no self heals, so things like full Feral bleeds really mess you up. Hell, if a Warrior gets a good disarm and then storms with Bloodbath, trinket, Reck and zerker later on, they can really put you in a sketchy position with all the combined damage plus Deep Wounds. Hunters can't touch Ferals, a good Feral will rape a Hunter every time.
    Last edited by TJ; 2013-09-06 at 06:11 PM. Reason: typed wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    An exceptional feral will have his ass handed to him sideways and repeatedly by most mediocre demo locks or bm hunters. There's no competition really. Bad locks/hunters can kill exceptional players of most other classes. Mid-high tier specs can give them a bit of trouble but if they have half a brain and/or reset cds for bm or use more than 2 defensive cds for the demo lock to set up a demon soul + metamorphosis literally NO spec/class can beat them.
    are you insane? hunters? No. HotW lasts 45 seconds. In this current balance, its shouldn't take very much longer than 2 minutes to kill a hunter. What's the hunter gonna do, trap him for 8 seconds of the 45 second duration, after which he has already NS'd himself to full? (or even PS to 60-70%, with rejuv ticking 12k). The hunter has no self heals (and if he does, he loses out on iron hawk) and bleeds eat him alive through deterrence.

Malgru, I do recall you defending BM's broken state for the long time so I'm just not even going to go there with you.

Also apparently a hunter cc chain SOLO only lasts 20+ seconds in arena and seems to be impossible to pull off without a partner. Lol jk, you have an out for everything the feral can throw at you minus the cyclone. Which is literally the only thing you ever need your trinket for against one. A feral cannot shut down your burst like you can shutdown his. Nowhere close. Hell, balance can and does to better against BM than feral.

Feral might be the strongest melee, but the strongest melee mostly competes with middle of the pack ranged and doesn't have a prayer against the stronger ranged specs/classes.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-09-06 at 08:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

1v1 a feral will destroy a hunter of equal skill.