Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I looked at this thread's title telling myself "Ah, another X as the new Warchief thread".
    Then i stopped and went back.
    It'd be more interesting than every bosses being cooorruuuuupteeeeedddd *flails harms aimlessly*.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    heard this before, it seems how many garrosh fans want to try and rationalize Garrosh being the bad guy now as if something happened to him suddenly, making him turn evil.

Kosak, the story designer of this, has told you outright, that Garrosh was a bad seed to start, he always has been, but he simply grew into something worse over time as all bad seeds do. Its like a psychopath who pulled bug wings off insects when he was a kid and got enjoyment from it, thats that kind of character Garrosh is.
    Kosak told you outright this is what they intended for him, so suck it up please and deal with it. you picked the wrong horse!

Its like battered wife syndrome.. battered loyalist goon syndrome
    Jesus Christ, could this guy just please, please, please, please, please, please, please be perm-IP banned? I almost NEVER see him say anything that isn't a stupid post about how someone is something incredibly negative because they say something either positive about Garrosh, or suggest it. He brings up shit that doesn't have anything at all to do with a discussion and twists stuff around for absolutely no reason. Just get this freaking clown out of here, seriously.

In fact, I bet ten dollars he's going to make a reply to this post and insinuate I'm a Garrosh 'fangirl' or something.