Thread: Suits [tv show]

Suits [tv show]

So I've been watching this show and makes me want to study law and become a lawyer. Am I Alone on this or are there other people who feel the same. Can any lawyers out there who have watched the show confirm that your job is as awesome as this and you have predicaments on which hot chick you should be banging.

Quote Originally Posted by BroCore View Post
    So I've been watching this show and makes me want to study law and become a lawyer. Am I Alone on this or are there other people who feel the same. Can any lawyers out there who have watched the show confirm that your job is as awesome as this and you have predicaments on which hot chick you should be banging.
    I'm going to assume this is a trolling post but I watch the show and really enjoy it. I personally get into that state where I want to do whatever is occurring in the tv show/movie I'm watching. Example: Drive fast from watching fast and the furious, take martial arts after watching karate kid, etc but I don't think I ever wanted to study law after watching this particular show.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't post pointless threads like this