Poll: Do you run LFR for gear despite not enjoying the content?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaswarrior View Post
    Because I can't find a guild because of elitists
    Or maybe you're just aiming too high?
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    Or maybe you're just aiming too high?
    Or he's in server like my main where there is only one active raid guild and their raid times simply don't suit my timetable.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Until all of my gear outgears LFR, yes, I run LFR on my main (at least every portion that still provides gear anyway). And it's not that I don't enjoy the content LFR provides, it's that I don't enjoy the trolls that LFR provides.

Deleted
    While I like the idea of LFR for casual players to see content, to be honest with you I play WoW to raid with guilds and friends, the social side is what I want, you can't get that from LFR. Of course I can just not use LFR and if i were in a raiding group that would be the case, but since I'm not after having a break from WoW I have to run alts and my main through; although after 3 weeks I'm almost geared.

I think Flex would be my ideal version of what LFR is, since it requires a guilds, friends and server participation, as well as more likely using a voice chat. I don't think LFR is the root of all evil in WoW, but personally I'm sick of running with 24 other people, half of them don't even know tactics... It's a rather stressful experience with sometimes no reward (save valor).

If I had my way I'd want to never need to run LFR for gear since it feels even less coordinated than the 5-mans in cata did. However that is my opinion and LFR does do a few good things like letting people with time constraints see content and get loot, as well as serving as a practice room for people looking to get into normal modes.

Deleted
    For T16, most likely not. Fortunately they nerfed my 4-set bonus by nerfing the spell it affects, so I certainly won't run LFR for a 15% chance of loot that only has some other chance to even drop the tier item.

T15 may have required some people to run LFR due to MSV dropping 502 ilvl items, plus some trinkets were overpowered as hell. Now normal thunderforged is already as good as LFR and all current heroic loot is 7 item levels better than new LFR.

I don't really see why you'd have to run LFR as a player that has done heroics in the previous tier. As normal mode raider, I'd totally understand.

Deleted
    I do enjoy the content and I love dominating the DPS meters.

10+ Year Old Account
    for alts yes for main no