Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    i will be honest, In the book (The Last Guardian) i felt more like he was suprised, and transfering his spirit to her womb was a last resort. i mean WHY would he postpone His plan for 25 years? But if it was his plan, Then Broxigar

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well the game can hardly portray a massive battle, with thousands of participants, using a book and have people imagine it, works much better, even though it was written by knaak.
    "works better"......"knaak"....I'm trying...I'm really trying...but I had to seperate them by a pause because they JUST WON'T GO IN THE SAME SENTENCE!!! but yeah agreed, mental image does far more for building up an epic image than video games in most cases, the only real exceptions are when you just didn't see the image coming or your mental image underestimated instead of overestimating.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Still gonna have to say Brox. Even if Sargeras didn't initially plan for Aegwynn to strike him down, he took advantage of the situation masterfully. Brox just screwed it all up for him.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    I'd say Broxigar (as much as I hate to admit it) because possessing Aegwynn's fetus was nothing but good for Sargeras. Broxigar was a pure annoyance, no benefit there.
    Aegwynn did a lot more damage, but she was the Guardian of Tirisfall. Brox was just an Orc with an Axe.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    I'd imagine the wound Broxigar made makes him win this.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Aegwynn

http://www.wowwiki.com/Broxigar

Simple question, who annoyed sargeras more?
    Broxigar by far. Aegwynn was a tool, Sargeras played with her.

Broxigar, even if what he did amounted to nothing more than a distraction.
    What happened with Aegwynn was intentional, he sent the Avatar there to be destroyed.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Definetly Agewinn...

Because she didn't fall into Sargeras' plan like people here are suggesting. Sargeras didn't come to Azeroth that first time to get somebody pregnant so he can... what, POSSIBLY, come there again in future? He came to destroy the world, and she stopped him. He only did the curse thing as a last-minute attempt to make a comeback in future (retcon).

All Brox did was stub Sargeras' toe... it was everybody else who used that wound as a way to defeat him.

So... I think Agewinn was a lot more annoying in Sargeras' brain for that matter. Sure, he used her in the end, but we're talking about "Annoying" here. To Sargeras - all Brox did was get him to say "Ow... the F%* was that!?" and he swat at a fly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    Broxigar, even if what he did amounted to nothing more than a distraction.
    What happened with Aegwynn was intentional, he sent the Avatar there to be destroyed.
    If that was true (which it wasn't)...that's got to be the stupidest plan in the existence of all things invasion-based.

Oh, and we're just calling him an "Avatar" now... that didn't happen until BC, when they retconned him into being an "avatar" when they wanted to say he's alive and well. Kinda like how they retconned Ragnaros in MC into being "Just an Avatar"...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Definetly Agewinn...

Because she didn't fall into Sargeras' plan. Sargeras didn't come to Azeroth that first time to get somebody pregnant so he can... what, POSSIBLY, come there again in futur? He came to destroy the world, and she stopped him. He only did the curse thing as a last-minute attempt to make a comeback.
    Blizzard disagrees with your assessment

http://wowpedia.org/Aegwynn_and_the_Dragon_Hunt

Brox for sure, he physically cut Sargeras, whereas Aegwynn defeated basically a construct of his for lack of better words, which played into his plans anyways.

Definetly Agewinn...

Because she didn't fall into Sargeras' plan like people here are suggesting. Sargeras didn't come to Azeroth that first time to get somebody pregnant so he can... what, POSSIBLY, come there again in future? He came to destroy the world, and she stopped him. He only did the curse thing as a last-minute attempt to make a comeback in future (retcon).

All Brox did was stub Sargeras' toe... it was everybody else who used that wound as a way to defeat him.

So... I think Agewinn was a lot more annoying in Sargeras' brain for that matter. Sure, he used her in the end, but we're talking about "Annoying" here. To Sargeras - all Brox did was get him to say "Ow... the F%* was that!?" and he swat at a fly.

- - - Updated - - -

If that was true (which it wasn't)...that's got to be the stupidest plan in the existence of all things invasion-based.

Oh, and we're just calling him an "Avatar" now... that didn't happen until BC, when they retconned him into being an "avatar" when they wanted to say he's alive and well. Kinda like how they retconned Ragnaros in MC into being "Just an Avatar"...
    Yea, the avatar was technically a retconn, but it had to be. A human mage beats Sargeras? That really dilutes his position as the main WoW baddie, despite how strong she was.

Broxxigar was more of an annoyance simply because he caused Sargeras's plan to fail completely. Whether or not he had an actual plan prior to his 'defeat' in the Last Guardian is unknown. Broxxigar not only gave Sargeras the first wound he has ever received, it was the main reason he didn't enter the portal in War of the Ancients. That little scratch, when attacked by the Dragons and Malfurion, was painful enough for Sargeras to stop what he was doing and focus on it for a split second.

Aegwynn. Full stop.
    Broxigar was a badass, don't get me wrong, but he didn't accomplish a whole helluva lot,not by himself.

Definetly Agewinn...

- - - Updated - - -

1) Put this out now, Ragnaros was NEVER an avatar, it was the actual Ragnaros. He was in a weakened state, which is why he was recovering in Molten Core. The reason he doesn't die is because you cannot actually kill an elemental outside of the Elemental Plane.
    2) It has always been the avatar of Sargeras, as anyone who knows the Lore about Demons and the like understand that at the time there was nothing powerful enough on Azeroth to summon Sargeras there. You may call it a retcon if you wish, but Sargeras could not magically (irony) appear there without a portal as powerful as the Well of Eternity.
    3) Aegwynn was not alone in fighting Sargeras, she had the dragons with her as well.
    4) Sargeras was not defeated, as much as he was thrown into limbo by the explosion of the Well of Eternity. Tad worse than just being defeated at that point.
    5) We cannot claim to understand why Sargeras did what he did, but he obviously had a reason for the avatar dying there today and attracting, what would be seen as, the unwanted attention of the Guardian of Tristfal. Sargeras is not an idiot, he would not just hunt the dragons without cause. There could be a deeper meaning behind his actions, but as of yet his avatar's sacrifice has led to many of the major events in warcraft, such as the death of Gul'dan, and with his death and betrayal the loss of the Horde invasion, and Illidan obtaining his Demonic state.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Broxigar, IMO the most epic going down in a blaze of glory ever(in wow).

10+ Year Old Account

How is this a question?

Sargeras is male.. Aegwynn is "some wrench" he impregnated, in drunken state, after a wild millenium, planet crawling.. He probably doesn't even remember her, and all she ever wanted, was for him to own up, and pay child support..

Broxigar, in the other hand, hurt Sargeras' toenail.. That is something to hold a grudge over..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/