Thread: I'm back 0.o

I'm back 0.o

So no one probably cares but I'm bored so I figured I'd just state that I'm back in college now which somehow means...that I have infinitely more free-time than I did during my summer (what is this I don't even?) As such, I'll be back on these forums a whole lot more, that I'll be on WoW more (most likely), and that I'll probably be a lot more active with MW again. (Before I was kind of just going through the motions in raiding/farm time.) Ironic that it lines up so well with the new tier/heroic testing soon

Anywho, my monks name is Astråios from Promethean (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A5ios/simple), and I used to be active here, but I think I'm a reasonably good MW and if anyone wants some advice feel free to PM me or talk to me in-game, I'll likely be streaming full heroic clears soon if anyone is interested --SNIP--

If you want to PM me in-game (I'll normally respond during raid time, mostly during trash etc, and I'm almost universally on monday-thursday 830-1230 EST, promethean raid time), add my battletag: --SNIP--

Other than offering advice to anyone who wants it, I just wanted to say I'm back and hi to everyone, it's been awhile since I actively participated in anything haha.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-08-26 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but we don't really allow threads like this. Advertising yourself is forbidden here