Poll: would you sleep with your close friends girl??

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I did it. Several times. I ain't proud, but to be honest, he treated her like utter shit and she looked to me as an excuse to leave him but when she brought it up I told her we couldn't be a thing like that. It just wouldn't work. She ended up leaving him a year later without needing me as a crutch.

But yea, one for the "if I could go back and do it differently" list.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    I put no but to be honest, I think it's easy to say no when you aren't in the situation and are thinking with the head on your shoulders, not the one in your pants.

Poll results show 90% of people said no. Do I really believe that 90% of the guys on MMO-C would say no to all girls who happen to be dating their friends? I do not. Your body wants what it wants in the moment. I really doubt most people truly have the willpower to just say no to urges like that. Certainly not 90% of us.
    My cock doesn't control me, mabye yours does.

No. Not for any reason, that's just f$%^ed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    the real problem is when you turn her down and she tries to save face by telling him you hit on her.

Deleted
    I put no but to be honest, I think it's easy to say no when you aren't in the situation and are thinking with the head on your shoulders, not the one in your pants.

Poll results show 90% of people said no. Do I really believe that 90% of the guys on MMO-C would say no to all girls who happen to be dating their friends? I do not. Your body wants what it wants in the moment. I really doubt most people truly have the willpower to just say no to urges like that. Certainly not 90% of us.
    Well.. I've wanted friends of exes to sleep with me but they declined because I had been their friends girlfriend before. I was disappointed that they thought it would be bad to sleep with me even months after the relationship was over.

Deleted
    While i feel like a jackass and know I am.

I've loved her before they ever met, the circumstances to which they got together was him "proclaiming his love" of her after just making out with another girl, in a disabled toilet. and after getting together kissed said girl again a year later, and tried to go further, however the going further part only 3 people know, and it isn't either of them, only the said girl, me and a mutual friend know that. Well, and you guys (shhh).

We happen to be really close and always have been, so i get to here all their troubles and I always push her back to him, time and time again when I, and everyone else knows neither are happy, but I can't be the guy to tell them what everyone else thinks because my opinion counts for nothing against their relationship as every suspects I like her (I slipped once in all these years cleaning up a row they had)

Now would i sleep with her? Hell no. it's more then just sleeping with her, but i'd never make a move while they were together.
    Last edited by mmoc12081dd3f6; 2013-08-27 at 12:22 AM.

No, because she may at some point tattletale (like when she's angry at her bf). That aside, it is somewhat of a turn on...

Of course not, what sort of question is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Because relationships aren't always as simple as "My friend is dating a girl he met independently."

If two of my friends started dating and then later broke up, I'm not going to cut contact with one of them.
    I suppose, but thats exactly how simple it's been for us(me and my 4 closest friends), I've known those for a minimum of 15 years. Acquaintances comes and goes, some stick around, but for the most part I end up having more sporadic and less regular contacts with them so thats a different thing for me.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Depends on how attractive she is and how valuable my relationship with the person in question is.

No, I'm not a moral compass.

If the said female is attractive enough then sure.

no, only dirt bags does that, also its what women do
    Last edited by mizeri; 2013-08-27 at 03:53 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do threeways count? If so then yes, but very likely won't do something like that again.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because I'm gay. And even if I wasn't that is still wrong.

Yea, I do believe that 90 percent would say no to the question. Don't see how that could be hard for a person to fathom. We're not talking about some random stranger's girl, we are talking about a friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullcephus View Post
    Yea, I do believe that 90 percent would say no to the question. Don't see how that could be hard for a person to fathom. We're not talking about some random stranger's girl, we are talking about a friend.
    He thinks men would sleep with any woman, probably.

While they're still dating? Hells no!!!

When the broke up? Depending on how they broke up, Why they broke up, How my friend acted, and how long until the resentment subsides, ect...

Very situational post-breakup. But 9x out of 10 I would say "No".

No its a huge breech of trust, its morally wrong, and it deserves a beating, and well as banishment from the friend circle.

If my bf, or even my ex bf where to cheat, or sleep with someone i didnt know... fine whatever, especially if this person was told NOTHING of me... you just move on.

If my bf or even my ex bf cheats, or sleeps with a close personal friend of mine, who was aware of our relationship.... my now ex friend as boldly asked to be taught a lesson in morality and both my fists would be his tutor. Id have the rest of our mutual friends expell him from the social group and move on.

It is wrong hands down.

And expetion could be made if something were really truly there... BUT your shitty friend should tell you to your face and ask if its okay if he persues a relationship with your ex.

Long story short... you should rat that whore and that shitbag out, and let them get whats coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    No, because I'm gay. And even if I wasn't that is still wrong.
    Im gay....and more over im a South Florida gay...very promiscuous bunch.....but i would never cross those bounds...

Im my bf/ex bf slept with my friend they are both getting their ass kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullcephus View Post
    I still think it's one thing to just say something, and another entirely to actually do it.

Guys are known for boasting.

If I told you I wanted to kill someone you'd just assume I was really frustrated with them and blowing off steam. Maybe I would just be frustrated. But if I weren't, chances are you'd just call me a psycho or taunt me about not having the balls to do something like that. I think the chance that you'd even express a concern to police before an incident occurred is pretty low.

It's easy to pretend to be the judge, jury and executioner. It's easy to say you could have prevented a rape or jumped in front of a bullet. It's easy to say you would have climbed down the World Trade Center instead of jumping off like a pussy. But the kind of people who say that kind of stuff generally end up just standing there in awe, asking themselves if what just happened, actually happened.

Doesn't mean you're full of shit and just blowing smoke out of your arse just because I'm criticizing you, but like I said; it is one thing to say you could and would have done this or that, but it is another thing entirely to actually do something at all. Actions speak louder than words, so they say.

No, that would be terrible.
    I feel bad for you, that's a pretty shitty situation to be in. On one hand, she's cheating and now that you've found out there's a certain sense of duty as a friend to tell him. On the other hand, this has the potentially of being buried in the past and they could continue having a great relationship despite this misstep, granted he doesn't find out. You would in all likelihood literally destroy their relationship by telling him.
    I would say it's the right thing to do to tell him, and it would be best for him, but this is essentially butting into something that might be considered "none of your business" and destroying their relationship.

Were it me, I think I'd tell him, because it'll be even worse for him to find out later if the cheating continues or she dumps him for this other guy. At the very least he'll be able to save face by calling her out on it and be able to take the initiative, rather then have her throw it in his face later.