10+ Year Old Account

need a cheap notebook is this a ripoff or as good as it looks?

Just looking for something cheap that I can take to class with me for the next semster and this thing pops up. ould this somehow be a scam, I know it isn't the best hardware I have a gaming computer and am not looking to build one just need something cheap and effective and this thing looks to fit my flavor but it justs seems to good to be true, what do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-6-this-is...ab3d83&vxp=mtr

They're probably stolen

Deleted
    It seems incredibly fishy to me. Seller only has 7 positive feedbacks, even though with the items he has currently listed, sold almost 30 units of $33 laptops. Would love to see someone else respond to this though, not sure how Ebay works properly but aren't those sales covered by paypal, which will give you your money back if anything goes wrong?

Its 30 bucks. I mean if you get nothing out of it, you will never do the same mistake again thats 2 packs of smokes... Looks like a bunch of people bought that too... Description is kind of iffy. Id go for it if i needed one...

To be completely honest with you, even if you don't get a laptop out of it, 30 bucks is nothing. DO IT !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    It seems incredibly fishy to me. Seller only has 7 positive feedbacks, even though with the items he has currently listed, sold almost 30 units of $33 laptops. Would love to see someone else respond to this though, not sure how Ebay works properly but aren't those sales covered by paypal, which will give you your money back if anything goes wrong?
    Paypal covers the buyer always.

lol its a definite ripoff

the package is far too light to be an actual computer, I think its an empty box tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    It's fake. All of his buyers are rotating false accounts that buy from eachother. You can even see in his history that there are a couple seller bots that use similar names with like 80,000 ebay purchases.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Thread moved to sub-forum.