The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Justice/Valor to buy extra loot rolls?

I thought I read somewhere that we are able to trade in Justice or Valor points, for some Elder Charms or Mogu Runes of Fate. I've been looking around and I don't see that anymore. Either I'm blind, it was reverted, or I'm making things up. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Razia View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that we are able to trade in Justice or Valor points, for some Elder Charms or Mogu Runes of Fate. I've been looking around and I don't see that anymore. Either I'm blind, it was reverted, or I'm making things up. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
    that was never possible on live afaik.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard mentioned that VP could be used to buy extra rolls, but that was way back before MoP launched. They never implemented it and instead did the current system of Lesser Charms.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Blizzard mentioned that VP could be used to buy extra rolls, but that was way back before MoP launched. They never implemented it and instead did the current system of Lesser Charms.
    In one of the recent interviews it was said that charms have a questionable future. No details was given on that though.

I like the idea of JP/VP for extra rolls, especially with no new valor vendors in 5.4

Two things they should allow, JP to VP trade up. Obviously counting toward your weekly VP cap. The other would be VP for rolls instead of the charm system and instead of the VP gear upgrade system. The upgrade system just makes the gear spread between tiers too large, especially with there being 4 gear levels for each tier now.

Valor yes because it's on a weekly cap. Justice no because it "forces" people to go farm it 24/7 for extra raid loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Valor yes because it's on a weekly cap. Justice no because it "forces" people to go farm it 24/7 for extra raid loot.
    As long as they made it so you could only buy charms and not the coins they could use justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    As long as they made it so you could only buy charms and not the coins they could use justice.
    I think the entire point of using Valor to buy extra rolls is that you can exchange it directly for the coin to get extra coin rolls at the cost of Valor upgrades/gear.

sorry, favoritism at it's best. this will only be available to asian players.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    It might be nice if you could buy say the silver coins for honor/justice etc. Atleast then I could spend it on something ...