Thread: Facebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I use facebook for anymore is to participate in a 10-person private message between all my buddies from back home.

I was in college when it first got popular, and used it within the UVA network to find out about social gatherings.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I have one, I only really use it to keep in touch with some people, stalk some people, and laugh and how retarded 95% of the population of my area are.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    It's usually the other way 'round. "like for hurr durr, comment for hurr durr, ignore for bieber."
    Which is bad, because there is like millions upon millions of those you don't see which equals to you ignoring them

I would say the good part about Facebook is that you can friend all your friends (and more) and if you have something to say to them you just send a message. Instead of searching all over trying to find your long lost friend to contact them without knowing where they live, or have their phone number.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Im a internet troll View Post
    Sure its nice to chat with your friends
    It's very nice.

I use Facebook mostly to keep in touch with people. I barely look at the news feed, I just communicate with people I know in the same way as sending a text message or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Im a internet troll View Post
    But all the "Like for justin bieber and ignore Hurr durr devil will kill you"

No one is forced to like anything. I don't think you know what Facebook is really if you think there are chain mails and Bieber likes everywhere.

You choose who you want to add and what pages you want to follow. Don't like Bieber? Good, then you won't even see anything about him on Facebook, because you won't like his fan based sites.