Deleted

Things to buy on old server to sell on new server?

I got like 25k gold over the gold cap so I just wondered if anyone knows what I can buy and resell on new server and maybe make a profit if it's more in demand there.

Check your new server economy, things like pets, old mats, transmog items, old world mats. Things that vary from server to server.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    See what sells higher on the new server. Noone else knows lol

Deleted
    It's not what sells higher. I got no clue what items to compare to begin with. What pets are expensive that can sink by 25k gold etc. Was just asking for examples that I can check on both servers.

It's very difficult to tell with the economy the way it is on a lot of servers right now. When the patch hits, people will be gearing, which will mean open season on gems, enchants, armors etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use https://theunderminejournal.com/ and compare the 2 realms
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Wont make a profit, but a nice way to transfer gold without losing too much is buying the Orb of Mystery

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    if you are moving from a dead to a crowded server then buy Poseidon mount, engineering rockets or mats (ores, herbs, cloth) at low price

if you are doing the opposite go for gems/enchants near the market reset (will take a while to resell but it's good profit), rare recipes (enchanting are awesome to resell) and transmog items (plate mostly, they go for 2-3x times on dead servers)

otherwise (low-low or high-high) check for prices

Spirits, Haunting or otherwise, can be flipped for a large profit, depending on your server. This usually works best when transferring from a high pop to a lower pop. However, it is the end of this patch, so you might not find too much success en masse with this method unless you plan on waiting till 5.4.

I'd say the best way to go about doing it would be to buy Orb of Mysteries, and make Panthers, of course with only 25k over, you could only make one Panther. Could also buy stacks and stacks of Golden Lotus/Sha Crystals ect, which will only go but up in price/demand come 5.4.

I wouldn't bother with mounts/pets/other expensive items. Getting them to sell is kinda hit or miss and as you said it's only 25k. I'd see if you can find flasks or golden lotus cheap and bring a few stacks of those along. Then hold on to em til after the patch and resell. It shouldn't be hard to at least make your money back if not end up with a profit.