Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
15
23
24
25
26
27
LastLast
  1. #481
    I really doubt this would happen. Where are the rest of the faction leaders like the dwarf leader and gnome one? Also I don't think Malfurion would be happy about Tyrande's death.

  2. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    No no no, its not classed as 'good story' because someone wants to constantly see things fuck up. A good story comes down to what the individual wants to see, and those who want to see good guys beat the shit out of bad guys, thats a good story to them. Claiming the only way to make a good story is down to YOUR interpretation of making it grimdark, thats just you, JUST YOU, your not the one thats writing this story the wow devs have.
    Arent you the only JUST YOU in this thread then? or at the very least a minority?

  3. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    That's a broad paint to brush. I enjoy Garrosh because of how much he pisses some people off too. Yeah he isn't written like a Stephen King novel, but I am playing a game, I am not looking for the most in depth twisting story ever. Plus its hilarious seeing people bitch about him on this site. Does that mean I am "Schadenfreude" as a person? No.
    This guy gets my point.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Arent you the only JUST YOU in this thread then? or at the very least a minority?
    He's always like that, it's Trassk.

    There's a reason people say ''wait for Trassk to come'' when they open a thread about the Horde/Garrosh/Thrall etc.

  4. #484
    Pandaren Monk docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    I think it's more of a "oh? the good guys won again? nobody saw that coming /sigh".
    Depending on whose point of view you're looking from, Garrosh could be good or bad.

    For example: The reason I joined the Horde was because I cannot stand the sight of alliance and would do anything to see them destroyed. Thrall tried to make peace because he is a pathetic little wimp with a bleeding heart for humans, even though they put his people in concentration camps.

    Garrosh actually wants to kill some fuckin' alliance. He is the warchief for me. He is the good guy in this situation.

    Words to live by.

  5. #485
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Funny you say that since last time I checked our "heroes" (read. players, adleast half of them) pretty much strived on this ever lasting conflict between the alliance and the horde by being rewarded with HONOR and CONQUEST for the horde!
    which is why you need standards to set in the story. Letting players decide on the lore for a fictional game like wow is like letting a 5 year old drive a car. You need characters, heroes and villains, who give substance to the games world, otherwise it would become a giant mess in no short space of time.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  6. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    How can garrosh win anything with his little orc army?
    Old god power... plot armor... do I have to continue?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    which is why you need standards to set in the story. Letting players decide on the lore for a fictional game like wow is like letting a 5 year old drive a car. You need characters, heroes and villains, who give substance to the games world, otherwise it would become a giant mess in no short space of time.
    Old heroes die... New heroes arise, and the cycle continues. What's wrong with that? We dont see old W1~3 fans throwing hissy fits because heroes from those respective games are no longer around, those people moved on. So should you prepare to move on in case some beloved heads learn to fly.

  7. #487
    Best Kitten Simca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    9,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Old heroes die... New heroes arise, and the cycle continues. What's wrong with that? We dont see old W1~3 fans throwing hissy fits because heroes from those respective games are no longer around, those people moved on. So should you prepare to move on in case some beloved heads learn to fly.
    Except for all the Illidan/Alleria/Turalyon questions at every BlizzCon.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

  8. #488
    No saurfang so it would still end with Garrosh dead eventually. I support this outcome as i quit the game and want to watch hell break loose.

  9. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Except for all the Illidan/Alleria/Turalyon questions at every BlizzCon.
    At this point, I think a lot of people requesting Alleria and Turalyon have only a vague idea of who they are.

  10. #490
    Dreadlord Pisholina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Split, Croatia
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Except for all the Illidan/Alleria/Turalyon questions at every BlizzCon.
    For Alleria and Turalyon, that is because their story was short. One expansion of a game long. For other heroes like Thrall (2 campains in WC3 and all up to now), people are fed up with him. Especially after Cataclysm.
    Last edited by Pisholina; 2013-08-29 at 08:26 PM.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

  11. #491
    To switch things up. What do you guys think the reward is at the end? Could this be a teaser for * that level rarity of weapon that shall not be named*? Maybe this is part 1?

  12. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearish View Post
    Hold on, aren't his enemies suppoused to be impaled on the spires of Orgrimmar?
    this is chris metzen's fantasy.

  13. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    I like how Kosak took a swipe at the shitty Alliance here. Showing what would happen if they refuse to lower themselves and become Vol'jinn's manservant in order to help the rebels.
    The Alliance aren't serving Vol'jin or any Horde dog, they're helping them.

  14. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    The Alliance aren't serving Vol'jin or any Horde dog, they're helping them.
    Not to mention they're doing it to cut down their own casualties rather than out of kindness.
    "If you have to believe it on faith, you have no reason to believe it at all.” Aron Ra

  15. #495
    They didn´t get Malfurion either on that picture.

  16. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosy View Post
    They didn´t get Malfurion either on that picture.
    Considering for a long time Malfurion would just sit and watch while Horde players killed Tyrande, it's not really surprising.

  17. #497
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosy View Post
    They didn´t get Malfurion either on that picture.
    malfurion doesn't really represent the night elf playable race nowadays, that falls to tyrande.

    - - - Updated - - -

    okay bear with me on this, but something I was thinking about with seeing this scene, and how it ties into the timeless isle.

    Lets for a moment forget about this whole 'dark below' expansion whatever it is, and think about this scene we're seeing. Lets suppose that, maybe, what if the next expansion is something that takes place not in a new place, but in an alternate time period?
    The traitor, as some suspect, could be nozdormu becoming murazond, and trying to forfill his intent on destroying the world with his infinite flight. Some sort of tire happens in time, and we have to travel into this alternate timeline where murazond already has killed many characters, as we see here, and places like stormwind, orgrimmar and other capitals are destroyed by his forces, the infinite flight.
    It could culminate to there being bosses and villains from into this paradox, where we have to fight them and prevent the tear from destroying azeroth. We won't have help from any faction heroes because there mostly dead in this timeline, but some other characters will come into the picture as a result.

    the outcome is us putting an end to it and stopping the tear from destroying time, well back on azeroth, the war between horde and alliance is settling.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  18. #498
    So I watched the last Twilight movie (I know, bad idea but in my defense I was too lazy to change the channel and it was in a language I'm learning)
    and at the end it all ends up in a huge battle and a lot of characters dying.

    Turns out it was all a vision of the future if the bad guy were to try to attack. So in reality, nothing happened.

    That's what I feel this datamined footage is conjuring. Lame.

  19. #499
    Clearly Velen just incinerated Garrosh, hence why I don't think I see him there.

  20. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosy View Post
    They didn´t get Malfurion either on that picture.
    The way it's worked out for the most part has been Malfurion mostly being the Cenarian Circle (and other related factions like guardians of hyjal that are just CC copy/pasted) leader, while Tyrande leads the night elves as a people. Not quite as simple in the novels and lore perhaps, but in game that's what they've done.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSteveBrule View Post
    So I watched the last Twilight movie (I know, bad idea but in my defense I was too lazy to change the channel and it was in a language I'm learning)
    and at the end it all ends up in a huge battle and a lot of characters dying.

    Turns out it was all a vision of the future if the bad guy were to try to attack. So in reality, nothing happened.

    That's what I feel this datamined footage is conjuring. Lame.
    I think blizz is trying to sell people on the 'garrosh is a global threat now' thing.
    "If you have to believe it on faith, you have no reason to believe it at all.” Aron Ra

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •