Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Am I blind, or are Velen, Gen Greymane, the Goblin leader (who's been mia since Cata) and Gelbin all missing?

Now, I know that they don't tend to get a lot of screen time, if any, but at least it's not a total loss if Garosh wins, right? Right? Oh, who am I kidding, an Azeroth run by an alien race devoted to serving another alien race, a race of midgets, a race of shape changing xenophobes and a race who would sell his mother to the highest bidder is awfull too.
    They all escaped on the Exodar and the combined goblin/gnome space fleet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fearish View Post
    Hold on, aren't his enemies suppoused to be impaled on the spires of Orgrimmar?
    Like Zaelsino, on the Blank Scroll short story, the "lesser races" make the final stand against Garrosh in Stormwind.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how Kosak took a swipe at the shitty Alliance here. Showing what would happen if they refuse to lower themselves and become Vol'jinn's manservant in order to help the rebels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's a vision Y'shaarj grants Garrosh. One of Garrosh' quotes is something along the lines of "You don't know what I have seen". And then he keeps on talking about seeing seas of blood and piles of bones and all kinds of nasty stuff.

So the people saying Garrosh is simply a bad apple (even some at Blizzard says this) just can't correct, why else does he have these visions? If an Old God is granting you visions they are manipulating you, it's as simple as that. They did it to Deathwing and Azshara as well.

By letting them believe in superiority and by showing them a possible future they manipulate these characters to do their bidding. They are the definition of corrupted.
    No, the visions are actually tied to the Timewalkers and the Bronze Dragonflight.

Deleted
    Garrosh didn't get the Dwarves, Mekkatorque, Velen nor Genn Greymane!!!
    (Comes to show again how important they are for Blizzard)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Am I blind, or are Velen, Gen Greymane, the Goblin leader (who's been mia since Cata) and Gelbin all missing?

Now, I know that they don't tend to get a lot of screen time, if any, but at least it's not a total loss if Garosh wins, right? Right? Oh, who am I kidding, an Azeroth run by an alien race devoted to serving another alien race, a race of midgets, a race of shape changing xenophobes and a race who would sell his mother to the highest bidder is awfull too.
    I'd imagine that if Garrosh won, Velen and the draenei would fly off in the Exodar instead of waiting for the orcs to come slaughter them all, again.

Genn would probably not be considered important enough for Garrosh to impale along with the others, and I'd imagine the gnomes and Dwarves were locked away in Ironforge. It'd take a lot for the horde to besiege Ironforge, what with that big iron gate being the only way in and all apart from the Tram.

Gallywix would no doubt side with Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    I like how Kosak took a swipe at the shitty Alliance here. Showing what would happen if they refuse to lower themselves and become Vol'jinn's manservant in order to help the rebels.
    I can imagine a propaganda posters.

It can be YOU hanging on these spikes !!! Now go, and do your weekly quests to stop evil tyrant !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If these visions that we might encounter in the Realm of Y'saarj have anything in common with the ones in Yogg'Saron's brain, we might be getting glimpses of what's to come or what may happen.

Am I the only one who made the most important connection here immediately? It's Stormwind...HARBOR. What comes from the sea, from it's house where it lays dreaming...
    Yet another hint at N'zoth, N'yalotha, Azshara and the naga. I think this is a glimpse of what happens if Garrosh is not defeated, with the old god finally rising from the sea in a tide of darkness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm a little grumpy about the diversity of the Alliance leaders. Oh well I need to stop being such a negative nancy.

I take this means that in a future where Garrosh wasn't taken down the Horde took refuge within Stormwind like the Scroll suggested? That's kinda interesting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Like Zaelsino, on the Blank Scroll short story, the "lesser races" make the final stand against Garrosh in Stormwind.
    and gathered with them one woman and one man of each race. they loaded them up into the massive arc (exodar) that velen had built (repaired) and when garrosh attacked they all flew away in Exodar.

note : and in the end thrall was "impaled" because of our sins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Am I the only one who made the most important connection here immediately? It's Stormwind...HARBOR. What comes from the sea, from it's house where it lays dreaming...
    It's the harbor because it's the most open space in all Stormwind. Lets not look hints on every single detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Gnooooomes in spaaaace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearish View Post
    Hold on, aren't his enemies suppoused to be impaled on the spires of Orgrimmar?
    As long as it is a capital city, it is just petty details to him. Garrosh is flexible that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Well I'm a little grumpy about the diversity of the Alliance leaders. Oh well I need to stop being such a negative nancy.

I take this means that in a future where Garrosh wasn't taken down the Horde took refuge within Stormwind? That's kinda interesting.
    I agree. I'd quite like some short stories about an alternative timeline in which we didn't kill Garrosh. It'd be really interesting.

Valen would bugger off in his spaceship, The gnomes and dwarfs would lock themselves up in there underground mountain fortress never to be seen again, Greymane would turn into a doggy in the hopes that garrosh will not notice and use him for a mount and gallywix will just bribe his way into favour!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    I take this means that in a future where Garrosh wasn't taken down the Horde took refuge within Stormwind like the Scroll suggested? That's kinda interesting.
    Yep, it's on the Blank Scroll short story.

This vision shows that Garrosh wants to destroy Alliance and doesn't take shit from the ones who betray him. You mess with him, know what you're up against.

Plus, I'm glad he finally finished what he started with Anduin. Garrosh not finishing him off was the only time I disliked the guy.

Pretty shocking image. Too bad it will be missed during the frenetic fight as players try to survive. XD

And thus the "True Horde" become an Old God's new army. Brilliant work, Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Vol'jin's in the first picture. On a spike.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit O.o

Well, there you have it people. If THAT isn't proof enough that Garrosh isn't part of our horde, what more god dam convincing do you need.
    #boycottchina