Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Canicus View Post
    Um...am I the only one who thinks that is BS? Even if he did win, there's no way he could take on ALL of those powerful lore characters. seriously.
    There is also no way the kor'kron and some goblin mercenaries could hold out against the majority of the alliance army but meh

OT: Pretty grim. But at least the Dwarves survived.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.
    Friend Safari: Steel, Metang, Mawile, third unknown.

Garrosh is into some kinky s-.

-- Signature by /the/ Crazytaco --

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    There is also no way the kor'kron and some goblin mercenaries could hold out against the majority of the alliance army but meh
    Again, the power of an Old God.

I would resub if we get to do this

Ahaha, poor Velen, hes so invisible considering the lore that even escpaes the killing field
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Garrosh ONLY has: Some Old-gods-steroids for him and his general, the kor'krons, some shamans and some enslaved elementals and a very low population of mercenary-goblins to create some war-machines (and I put more bucks over dwarf war machines than goblins, we all know how crazy they are...), after the siege, Garrosh maybe will have less kor'krons, less shamans, less golbins and maybe, with some luck, some war-machines or anything that survived the siege...

If Garrosh win the siege, he would have only a low population-army.

The only ones that could be impaled are: Baine, Vol'jin and Thrall, because they put all their "revolutionary army" in to this war, so only some survivors could block the vengeance between Garrosh and their targets. The survivors from toher armys with some new pacts between b.Elfs and alliance, bombarding catapults with some plague, some dwarf tanks and canons, some new war-invetions and all the remains of alliance army will do the job...

If he want to create a new horde, he will need some alliances: remaining forces of fel horde, new contract with Gallywix to have some support from goblin cartels, maybe find the best war-community of Ogres, the Zandalari, maybe new pacts with razorfen domains, etc...he could count with me, but seeing how Blizzard is developing Garrosh, the only thing that he could do is stomping their army in to a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Ahaha, poor Velen, hes so invisible considering the lore that even escpaes the killing field
    I have a feeling he was so inconsequential that garrosh just looked at him and 'Who are you' and didnt even waste the time to carve another spike for him lol

Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    Garrosh ONLY has: Some Old-gods-steroids for him
    Deathwing had "some old god steroids" and broke the world. Garrosh has the Heart of an Old God.

Why is the power of the Heart of Y'shaarj, combined with the Waters of the Vale, is being ignored all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    Garrosh ONLY has: Some Old-gods-steroids for him and his general, the kor'krons, some shamans and some enslaved elementals and a very low population of mercenary-goblins to create some war-machines (and I put more bucks over dwarf war machines than goblins, we all know how crazy they are...), after the siege, Garrosh maybe will have less kor'krons, less shamans, less golbins and maybe, with some luck, some war-machines or anything that survived the siege...
    He could find a better way to control the Old God power and with that empower his whole army, or could be able to Control the Shas and use them to attack the survivors

If Garrosh win the siege, he would have only a low population-army.

The only ones that could be impaled are: Baine, Vol'jin and Thrall, because they put all their "revolutionary army" in to this war, so only some survivors could block the vengeance between Garrosh and their targets. The survivors from toher armys with some new pacts between b.Elfs and alliance, bombarding catapults with some plague, some dwarf tanks and canons, some new war-invetions and all the remains of alliance army will do the job...
    True, but remenber that the forsaken and Belf would also lose many people (the sended a couple of ships there) and in general the forsaken don't have many soldiers, also with the victory in Orgrimmar, Garrosh could easily push his force to attack Darnassus

If he want to create a new horde, he will need some alliances: remaining forces of fel horde, new contract with Gallywix to have some support from goblin cartels, maybe find the best war-community of Ogres, the Zandalari, maybe new pacts with razorfen domains, etc...he could count with me, but seeing how Blizzard is developing Garrosh, the only thing that he could do is stomping their army in to a wall.
    He could also find the Mogus as great allies

Does that mean th worgen return to hide behind their wall again?
    So only safe place = northerland?
    Last edited by greeeed; 2013-08-27 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canicus View Post
    Um...am I the only one who thinks that is BS? Even if he did win, there's no way he could take on ALL of those powerful lore characters. seriously.
    Sylvannas got one shot by someone we the players dispatched pretty easily. They're all mortal and it only takes one good hit(lore wise, anyway) to kill them.

Lol Anduin got spike rammed up his ass.
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Lol Anduin got spike rammed up his ass.
    Thats how he wouldve like to have gone

SNAP!!! lol

I could do this all day but alas

Oh, that totally justifies the entire expansion revoloving around yet another horde warchief! If we dont do anything he will kill us, go go ally fist pump!

The dwarfs and the gnomes and Draenei's aren't on there, That's a victory in my book.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    The Draenei ran away like they always do
    or Garrosh didn't know they were still on Azeroth.
    If it's not an elf, leave it on the shelf.
    Night Elf Independence Movement

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    Oh, that totally justifies the entire expansion revoloving around yet another horde warchief! If we dont do anything he will kill us, go go ally fist pump!
    Your fistpump moment is that decoration located in your main city.

Alliance favoritism...
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    it's not even real, it's just Garrosh's wet dream.

Dead Elves and Humans, no dead Dwarves, hell I wish this was real IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    If it's too hard, go to bed and forget about it.

- Manakin.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Dead Elves and Humans, no dead Dwarves, hell I wish this was real IMO.
    he filled Ironforge with poison gas and sealed the entrance. All the dead dwarves are slow cooking inside their sealed up city like pot roasts as the great forge fills over from no one to control it.