Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    The Horde, described above
    nah, just some kids with an attitude problem.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Who said war is fair? He alienated all the Horde races who would be fighting along side him. Orcs vs. the world, only no Burning Legion benefactor, they don't get very far.
    Don't insult my intelligence. lol

I did not mean unfair as in I feel sympathy for Garrosh because he's so out-numbered. War is not fair. Obviously. The problem I have is that it feels there is only one logical outcome - Garrosh getting destroyed because he's in way over his head and he's pissed off way too many people. It's not like the Lich King where there could seemingly be a chance at failing because of his power. With Garrosh, it's a foregone conclusion that we'll win. Which we do every time, obviously, but he's just so outmatched that it's not interesting at all.
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2013-08-27 at 05:15 PM.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you mean, how garrosh tried to do the same, and failed.

I guess that ideal your trying to push for doesn't give good results.

you really should consider a new line of work.
    Well yeah cause the bad guys have to lose like in all cheesy hollywood movies

If you played Wc2 the badguy horde actually wins but that is not considered cannon but alas wow is a linear game that will never allow for such outcomes

So i will make do having a good laugh at what couldve been

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Destroying the lore?

Did you not play the other warcraft games? Where in the lore does it say orcs should be the noble savages? That only came about in wc3 and most orcs miss the days of glorious battle and is the reason most orcs follow garrosh or did you miss that

Heres a video of the old skool orcs who most like me want to be

Notice the orc burning those impaled corpses at the start
    Trassk has no idea what a good story entails and doesn't understand that you have to let the bad guys win sometimes in order to build it up. Like a year ago I put him on ignore after I responded to a thread and said Thrall being killed by Garrosh would serve many purposes, now that Thrall's story is more or less done and it could be used to advance the current Garrosh storyline. He told me that I probably enjoyed torturing animals and small children and was deranged for obviously enjoying inflicting pain on innocent characters(he loves him some Thrall).

Deleted
    ITS A VISION, A FANTASY. MAKE-BELIEVE.

Are people not getting this?
    I am well aware that it is a vision yet it is in game therefore I wanted to paint it as a answer from blizzard to all the complaining ally about the horde getting too much attention this patch. It was supposed to be a joke/whatever. Why do you have to be mad?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Am I blind, or are Velen, Gen Greymane, the Goblin leader (who's been mia since Cata) and Gelbin all missing?

Now, I know that they don't tend to get a lot of screen time, if any, but at least it's not a total loss if Garosh wins, right? Right? Oh, who am I kidding, an Azeroth run by an alien race devoted to serving another alien race, a race of midgets, a race of shape changing xenophobes and a race who would sell his mother to the highest bidder is awfull too.
    Also the Dwarves Council

Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    The Horde, described above
    Alot of people want to see Mary and Gary Sue's dead or buried in lore and not what Blizzard is doing but apparently Blizzard likes listening to vocal minority roleplayers such as those two above (Moon Blade and Trassk) when it comes to story development

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Alot of people want to see Mary and Gary Sue's dead or buried in lore and not what Blizzard is doing but apparently Blizzard likes listening to vocal minority roleplayers such as those two above (Moon Blade and Trassk) when it comes to story development
    you think negative nancies like you and those here are the majority? lol. Funny guy.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Trassk has no idea what a good story entails and doesn't understand that you have to let the bad guys win sometimes in order to build it up. Like a year ago I put him on ignore after I responded to a thread and said Thrall being killed by Garrosh would serve many purposes, now that Thrall's story is more or less done and it could be used to advance the current Garrosh storyline. He told me that I probably enjoyed torturing animals and small children and was deranged for obviously enjoying inflicting pain on innocent characters(he loves him some Thrall).
    I've been a comic book fan since I was 12, so I know when I'm seeing a product which is influenced on comic books. Warcraft devs are comic book geeks themselves, so the stories in wow reflect that, just as it would reflect in a movie directors choice of how to film something.

To be honest, if your looking for a grimdark storyline, your clearly in the wrong fantasy setting here. Its you who fails to understand the developers and what there doing here. You might want it to be a certain way, but when its not you blame the developers for not holding up to your standards, which suggests you fail to understand the genre itself.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardly. Blizz doesn't care for people with my angle one bit. that said

And Garrosh fanbois are the minority, a whole lot of people don't want to see leaders they like killed off so a few raging hellsceam fanbois can fanwank themselves into a frenzy with their true horde
    The only ones wanting to see racial leaders dead are the ones in denial about their favoured leader becoming a loot piñata. Deal with it.
    Off Topic but.. I heard you like fem Night Elves

Trassk, I see people still don't like your opinions... sigh :P /hug

Deleted
    Anyway, we have 6 visions on timeless isle...
    2 of them are on youtube. Stormwind vision is here so it gives us 3 visions.
    Anyone has a video of the rest of them? or at least some screenshots?

10+ Year Old Account

And Garrosh fanbois are the minority, a whole lot of people don't want to see leaders they like killed off so a few raging hellsceam fanbois can fanwank themselves into a frenzy with their true horde
    The only ones wanting to see racial leaders dead are the ones in denial about their favoured leader becoming a loot piñata. Deal with it.
    They can't, its the mentality of teenagers with a rebellious steak who think they know better then grown ups.
    #boycottchina

This is an opinion and not fact, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Trassk, I see people still don't like your opinions... sigh :P /hug
    I don't really care if such people don't, I'd sooner see them discontent about such things. I mean, saying they want to see all racial leaders dead because its thrown in as a twilight themed final vision cop out.. just tells me how weak such people are.

But, I do like hugs. and cookies!
    #boycottchina

I've been a comic book fan since I was 12, so I know when I'm seeing a product which is influenced on comic books. Warcraft devs are comic book geeks themselves, so the stories in wow reflect that, just as it would reflect in a movie directors choice of how to film something.

To be honest, if your looking for a grimdark storyline, your clearly in the wrong fantasy setting here. Its you who fails to understand the developers and what there doing here. You might want it to be a certain way, but when its not you blame the developers for not holding up to your standards, which suggests you fail to understand the genre itself.
    WoW was not influenced by comic books

The original warcraft game was supposed to be a warhammer game http://kotaku.com/5929161/how-warcra...that-saved-wow but it never came to be so they made up there own lore and universe and ran with it.

Warcraft universe was dark and brutal and the original games showed that but for some reason WoW cant seem to show the brutalaty of it all cause blizz cant allow one side to be total evil and warlike so instead we get what we get.

We get a guy who wants to take the game back to its roots but they cant keep it like that so they have to drag the horde back to the centre and so on and so forth.

And tbh im bored with having to be redeemed again and again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    This is an opinion and not fact, right?
    seems pretty on the ball to me.
    #boycottchina

you think negative nancies like you and those here are the majority? lol. Funny guy.
    Wanting to have a decent storyline not clogged with Mary and Gary Sues makes me a "negative nancy"?

"I hated Garrosh before it was cool to do so"

So hipsterish of you

Garrosh "fanbois" as you call them are not a minority but a majority within the Horde even tho Blizzard is trying hard to demonize him and bring the good old greenskinned Gary Sue back

And you two really need to take your roleplaying aggression to roleplaying subforums, its getting a bit tired and annoying seeing you spam general with usual "Me love Gary Sue long time" and "Orcs are inferiror slaves, go mine for me"

I'd really like to see more than totally unsubstantiated "Garrosh-supporters are the Horde majority!" "NO! Garrosh-haters are the Horder Majority!" back and forth ad nauseam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    WoW was not influenced by comic books

The original warcraft game was supposed to be a warhammer game http://kotaku.com/5929161/how-warcra...that-saved-wow but it never came to be so they made up there own lore and universe and ran with it.

Warcraft universe was dark and brutal and the original games showed that but for some reason WoW cant seem to show the brutalaty of it all cause blizz cant allow one side to be total evil and warlike so instead we get what we get.

We get a guy who wants to take the game back to its roots but they cant keep it like that so they have to drag the horde back to the centre and so on and so forth.

And tbh im bored with having to be redeemed again and again
    Thrall has some influences from Superman and Thor, and you can even draw some comparisons to Batman.