Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Victorias View Post
    So Anduin did survive! Interesting.
    He spent 5.2 onward hobbling around on a cane and helping Wrathion paint a fence.

10+ Year Old Account
    As shocking as this is, it still cracks me up how they're just clipped through the spike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stormwind in shambles? Oh man, now I want the Warchief to win
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    I like how Kosak took a swipe at the shitty Alliance here. Showing what would happen if they refuse to lower themselves and become Vol'jinn's manservant in order to help the rebels.
    no it just shows what Garrosh and his horde fanboys see when they're on an acid trip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    This vision shows that Garrosh wants to destroy Alliance and doesn't take shit from the ones who betray him. You mess with him, know what you're up against.

Plus, I'm glad he finally finished what he started with Anduin. Garrosh not finishing him off was the only time I disliked the guy.
    I dunno whats wrong with guys like you. We see Garrosh's vision since involves him killing all horde and alliance leaders, and you take that as a plus for Garrosh somehow.. ?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Am I blind, or are Velen, Gen Greymane, the Goblin leader (who's been mia since Cata) and Gelbin all missing?

Now, I know that they don't tend to get a lot of screen time, if any, but at least it's not a total loss if Garosh wins, right? Right? Oh, who am I kidding, an Azeroth run by an alien race devoted to serving another alien race, a race of midgets, a race of shape changing xenophobes and a race who would sell his mother to the highest bidder is awfull too.
    Dwarfs also survives, so... we are oks :P

Now I want Garrosh to win even more badly, which will never happen

Looking at Anduin and Thrall impaled.... why can't that happen in their real time?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Looking at Anduin and Thrall impaled.... why can't that happen in their real time?
    as if Thrall isn't joked to be "green jesus" ...

... and now you want him "impaled"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do so many people hate Anduin so much? Honest question. He's actually pretty cool imo.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Now I want Garrosh to win even more badly, which will never happen

Blizzard is taunting us by showing us the good ending instead we have to endure the return of the jedi yub nub ending we are gonna get

Also I really hope they was alive when they was impaled lol

And where is Malfurion... His lady just got impaled but he's probably still sipping tea in Hyjal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Blizzard is taunting us by showing us the good ending instead we have to endure the return of the jedi yub nub ending we are gonna get

your.. messed up.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    And where is Malfurion... His lady just got impaled but he's probably still sipping tea in Hyjal.
    And as Arnold Schwarzenegger would say in total recall "Consider that a divorce" LOL

Hes finally free from that clingy bitch and is free to have sum fun in dah emerald dream banging some hawt nelf bitches

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    your.. messed up.
    You should see what i do to hookers in GTA games

I take them out and i offer them a lift home LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    They made sure to cast soulstones on all of them too just so they can die in agony again.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, i would love if Blizzard realese a Warcraft 4 using these as another timeline, World of warcraft will go with the timeline when Garrosh is defeated and Warcraft 4 the timeline when Garrosh wins, the 2 factions will be:

-The True Horde

-Survivors (Add cool faction name here), they main races of that faction will be:

*Draneai
    *Dwarfs
    *Gnomes
    *Worgens
    *Goblins
    *Night Elfs (led by Malfurion)

So you wanna turn Azeroth into your own playground, eh? Well I'm gonna give you the taste of the Thunder King when the Siege comes around, Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh's horde is awesome. It's too bad he turned on our friends.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Hahaha, i would love if Blizzard realese a Warcraft 4 using these as another timeline, World of warcraft will go with the timeline when Garrosh is defeated and Warcraft 4 the timeline when Garrosh wins, the 2 factions will be:

-The True Horde

-Survivors (Add cool faction name here), they main races of that faction will be:

*Draneai
    *Dwarfs
    *Gnomes
    *Worgens
    *Goblins
    *Night Elfs (led by Malfurion)
    Dreanei would play like Protoss

Dwarves and Gnomes combine forces and play like Terrans

Worgens play like Zerg/Undead in that they have a "creep" like mechanic that shrowds them from others. Possibly all units start as human, then "mutate" into wolven versions?

Goblins go back to being neutral.

After all of this (and other posters pointing out Dwarves also survived, but then how would you attach Crystal Magni to a spike?), Half Life 3 is clearly confirmed!

Non-belf Horde leader's last wish: Don't put us next to Lor'themar...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    holy shit O.o

Well, there you have it people. If THAT isn't proof enough that Garrosh isn't part of our horde, what more god dam convincing do you need.
    I see nothing wrong with this ending.

Anyone who challenged him dies. Is that not how war goes? His people were taken advantage of and been at war with the Alliance for years. He finally grew some balls and handles his business. This is the best outcome if you think about it.