Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Garrosh is into some kinky s-.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    There is also no way the kor'kron and some goblin mercenaries could hold out against the majority of the alliance army but meh
    Again, the power of an Old God.

Deleted
    I would resub if we get to do this

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ahaha, poor Velen, hes so invisible considering the lore that even escpaes the killing field
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Garrosh ONLY has: Some Old-gods-steroids for him and his general, the kor'krons, some shamans and some enslaved elementals and a very low population of mercenary-goblins to create some war-machines (and I put more bucks over dwarf war machines than goblins, we all know how crazy they are...), after the siege, Garrosh maybe will have less kor'krons, less shamans, less golbins and maybe, with some luck, some war-machines or anything that survived the siege...

If Garrosh win the siege, he would have only a low population-army.

The only ones that could be impaled are: Baine, Vol'jin and Thrall, because they put all their "revolutionary army" in to this war, so only some survivors could block the vengeance between Garrosh and their targets. The survivors from toher armys with some new pacts between b.Elfs and alliance, bombarding catapults with some plague, some dwarf tanks and canons, some new war-invetions and all the remains of alliance army will do the job...

If he want to create a new horde, he will need some alliances: remaining forces of fel horde, new contract with Gallywix to have some support from goblin cartels, maybe find the best war-community of Ogres, the Zandalari, maybe new pacts with razorfen domains, etc...he could count with me, but seeing how Blizzard is developing Garrosh, the only thing that he could do is stomping their army in to a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Ahaha, poor Velen, hes so invisible considering the lore that even escpaes the killing field
    I have a feeling he was so inconsequential that garrosh just looked at him and 'Who are you' and didnt even waste the time to carve another spike for him lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    Garrosh ONLY has: Some Old-gods-steroids for him
    Deathwing had "some old god steroids" and broke the world. Garrosh has the Heart of an Old God.

Why is the power of the Heart of Y'shaarj, combined with the Waters of the Vale, is being ignored all the time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    Garrosh ONLY has: Some Old-gods-steroids for him and his general, the kor'krons, some shamans and some enslaved elementals and a very low population of mercenary-goblins to create some war-machines (and I put more bucks over dwarf war machines than goblins, we all know how crazy they are...), after the siege, Garrosh maybe will have less kor'krons, less shamans, less golbins and maybe, with some luck, some war-machines or anything that survived the siege...
    He could find a better way to control the Old God power and with that empower his whole army, or could be able to Control the Shas and use them to attack the survivors

If Garrosh win the siege, he would have only a low population-army.

The only ones that could be impaled are: Baine, Vol'jin and Thrall, because they put all their "revolutionary army" in to this war, so only some survivors could block the vengeance between Garrosh and their targets. The survivors from toher armys with some new pacts between b.Elfs and alliance, bombarding catapults with some plague, some dwarf tanks and canons, some new war-invetions and all the remains of alliance army will do the job...
    True, but remenber that the forsaken and Belf would also lose many people (the sended a couple of ships there) and in general the forsaken don't have many soldiers, also with the victory in Orgrimmar, Garrosh could easily push his force to attack Darnassus

If he want to create a new horde, he will need some alliances: remaining forces of fel horde, new contract with Gallywix to have some support from goblin cartels, maybe find the best war-community of Ogres, the Zandalari, maybe new pacts with razorfen domains, etc...he could count with me, but seeing how Blizzard is developing Garrosh, the only thing that he could do is stomping their army in to a wall.
    He could also find the Mogus as great allies

Does that mean th worgen return to hide behind their wall again?
    So only safe place = northerland?
    Last edited by greeeed; 2013-08-27 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canicus View Post
    Um...am I the only one who thinks that is BS? Even if he did win, there's no way he could take on ALL of those powerful lore characters. seriously.
    Sylvannas got one shot by someone we the players dispatched pretty easily. They're all mortal and it only takes one good hit(lore wise, anyway) to kill them.

Lol Anduin got spike rammed up his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Lol Anduin got spike rammed up his ass.
    Thats how he wouldve like to have gone

SNAP!!! lol

I could do this all day but alas

Oh, that totally justifies the entire expansion revoloving around yet another horde warchief! If we dont do anything he will kill us, go go ally fist pump!

10+ Year Old Account
    The dwarfs and the gnomes and Draenei's aren't on there, That's a victory in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    Oh, that totally justifies the entire expansion revoloving around yet another horde warchief! If we dont do anything he will kill us, go go ally fist pump!
    Your fistpump moment is that decoration located in your main city.

Alliance favoritism...

10+ Year Old Account
    Dead Elves and Humans, no dead Dwarves, hell I wish this was real IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    I really don't get sentiments like this. Yes, if you don't do anything, he has the power to kill you and a whole lot of people. So what do you do? You break his gates, smash your way into the very heart of his home, raid your way into his very seat of power, murder everything in your way, and end show him that those who would threaten your home will be crushed beneath your heel.

I really don't see how the Alliance is seeing this victory as being victimized. The more powerful and domineering the opponent, the more you are the underdog, the greater the hero you become. The higher the peak of glory. Would you really feel like heroes if there was no imminent threat? If the Alliance never suffered losses, and you scored one victory after another?

Enjoy your revenge. Revel in the might of the challenge before you. For gods sake stop lying on the ground like you're being punched in the nuts over and over.

Malfurions neutrality paid off, or maybe his remains are the wooden spikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    The dwarfs and the gnomes and Draenei's aren't on there, That's a victory in my book.
    that just means there not important to the lore.
    #boycottchina

Deathwing had "some old god steroids" and was a Dragon empowered with titans, had absorbed parts of other dragons essence and was the biggest of all warden-dragons and broke the world. Garrosh who was an Orc warrior and has the Heart of an death Old God.
    Why is the power of the Heart of Y'shaarj, combined with the Waters of the Vale, is being ignored all the time?
    Because the only thing that we can assume is Old Gods steroids transforms you in to something close to Shwarzenagger with more eyes over the. Like Morkorok, I only see him with "hulk" style. Maybe if he use this powers to create something better than muscular-steroids like creating a new living forms like Old Gods armys or using a new type of energy that nobody knows anything has better change for win over old other villains.

Let's take a look from other Old God "users":
    Cho'gall +Old Gods powers: Defeated, he has better alliances than Garrosh, better magic-users than Garrosh and I don't see anything done by him better than other villains.
    C'thun: A true Old God, tired and without their forces because he was only the remains of what he was before. He was a better in any way than Garrosh, and Alliance + Horde worked together to take him down. We fought in their lair, iwth all their armys, all their magic and a new empire, but we fougth and defeated him.
    Yogg Saron: Same with C'thun. But without any army behind Yoggys back. Their corrupted mind gave him some defensive-army, but we win without a large scale offensive.
    Garrosh: A full scale offensive from 3 races, I believe he can have whatever he want, but if We are close to their forces, a full scale offensive of other races vs him after a finished siege vs him...I'm not any army tactician or anything, but I can't see anything that could turn the second war (after the siege) to a Garrosh killing anything.

I only see C'thun/ LK armys to have a better change to win over all races (including impaling their leaders after a great siege/war). An army of Orcs with an organ of a death Old God it's something to take care, but not at the same scale of other treats.

He could find a better way to control the Old God power and with that empower his whole army, or could be able to Control the Shas and use them to attack the survivors
    That's something that we can talk and speculate. Giving to his army an steroid is something that he must use to progress, and controlling the Shas can be good too.

But what's better: Dwarven+B.Elfs remains+Human armys/magics+H.Elfs armys+Gnome inventions+Dwarven war-machines+N.Elfs ancients/magics+Undead Plagues/armys + other things that we can speculate (H.Elfs, remains of Taurens, remains of Trolls, etc...). OR Low pouplation of Kor'korns (maybe with steroids, we can speculate)+low population of shamans+some war-machines and mercenarys+ some more things to speculate (sha?)
    Last edited by Belisaurio; 2013-08-27 at 04:24 PM.