Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Trassk you have to understand, that T Man says he don't see anything wrong, because it actually have sense, if you are betrayed by your allies (i agree that Garrosh deseves it, cause he's an asshole, who treated everyone else as trash) you will see them as enemies, so these's a good ending in case Garrosh wins these fight
    Well heres the thing, mr T there isn't garrosh, despite trying to emote him.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    that just means there not important to the lore.
    The spikes are too big for them . He'll find another way.
    Punting them into the IF forge perhaps
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I really don't get sentiments like this. Yes, if you don't do anything, he has the power to kill you and a whole lot of people. So what do you do? You break his gates, smash your way into the very heart of his home, raid your way into his very seat of power, murder everything in your way, and end show him that those who would threaten your home will be crushed beneath your heel.

I really don't see how the Alliance is seeing this victory as being victimized. The more powerful and domineering the opponent, the more you are the underdog, the greater the hero you become. The higher the peak of glory. Would you really feel like heroes if there was no imminent threat? If the Alliance never suffered losses, and you scored one victory after another?

Enjoy your revenge. Revel in the might of the challenge before you. For gods sake stop lying on the ground like you're being punched in the nuts over and over.
    I've come to the conclusion that the overall plot is pretty awesome for the Alliance, it's just the execution of the build up that makes it seem so lackluster. It honestly was really built up as Alliance shows up to support Vol'jin and his rebels. I don't even think much is necessary to change the tone, just minor tweaks and you get an entirely different feel to how this is all going down. But those little tweaks weren't made (heck, Alliance weren't even able to call Vol'jin on his bluff until players said something) and so a lot of the Alliance player base still feels pretty lackluster in "helping the Horde resolve this after it became bad for the Horde so we can give the Horde their city to continue being the Horde."

Realistically there should be more reparations forced upon the Horde and a future of Horde/Alliance cooperation under the Horde's new leader leading to relative peace and a unified effort of the two sides against future threats.

But "rawr, must be WAR in WARcraft! Blah blar, Horde and Alliance must hate each other for sake of pvp" etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

lulz XD

Sadly, it seems to be true overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    And back to this vision thing. You people seem like the fangirls of twilight who were convinced the final battle was real, instead of a dream sequence (oh no spoilers.. I don't care twilight is shit).

Its a fantasy of a blood thrusty psychotic. Don't take it so literally.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Im really happy that after expansion full of cute pandas wow is showing spine again. Maybe not warhammer levels, but impaled mary sue's are really nice start. Now blizz make that vision real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Stormwind Harbor isn't actually destroyed.

It's like a dream Garrosh has or something, or a timeline that shows what happens if we don't beat Garrosh.

Trust me: this doesn't actually happen.

Everyone initially over reacted when this was datamined since no one knew what it was from.
    A final boss obsessed with hatred? Visions of the world's end if the bad guy wins?
    Hello again, Cataclysm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

someone get a rez on grand apothecary putress; we will just plague bomb the entirety of Ogrimmar. To hell with that run down backwards city anyway. Let Garrosh painfully die to the plague and all his supporters. Save from casualties of Alliance and the real horde alike. This fake 'true' horde will perish.

Jaina is one of the most powerful mages ever. Go'el with use of elementals is the most powerful Shaman and honorary earth warden. Varian is possessed by the wolf god Lo'Gash. Lor'themar is infused with fel magic and the powers of the Sunwell. Pretty sure he isn't going to just let out a hefty laugh and fell them all so easily ... not to mention we have other lore characters not showing up that could take care of him, like Fordring with the Ashbringer and countless lore heroes with amazing power, including the aspects and their entire dragonflights.

Pretty sure, no matter what, Garrosh realistically had no way of winning. He wasn't corrupted by visions of Y'shaarj though, he is just a sociopath. He already believed this was the only future, the visions were just of things that could happen if his maniacal ways did happen, not that they ever could.

It is funny to see all the borderline personalities talk crazy though. Some of the sick shit people say and wish for, very telling about their core personalities. We know who'd follow the gestapo loyally. Nefarious individuals indeed.

And back to this vision thing. You people seem like the fangirls of twilight who were convinced the final battle was real, instead of a dream sequence (oh no spoilers..).

Its a fantasy of a blood thrusty psychotic. Don't take it so literally.
    End cinematic, woman wakes up, goes into the next room and Bolvar is putting on his armor? IT WAS ALL A DREAM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Im really happy that after expansion full of cute pandas wow is showing spine again. Maybe not warhammer levels, but impaled mary sue's are really nice start. Now blizz make that vision real.
    So ignoring all the content between announcement and this picture, I see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And this is why the warcraft community should never be allowed to have any opinion about the lore.
    #boycottchina

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this is awesome kill em all off! Gogo Garrosh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad but true. Unless you're a Human we're not supposed to care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Hurr durr me is lawfull good !!!
    I know buddy, i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I really don't get sentiments like this. Yes, if you don't do anything, he has the power to kill you and a whole lot of people. So what do you do? You break his gates, smash your way into the very heart of his home, raid your way into his very seat of power, murder everything in your way, and end show him that those who would threaten your home will be crushed beneath your heel.

I really don't see how the Alliance is seeing this victory as being victimized. The more powerful and domineering the opponent, the more you are the underdog, the greater the hero you become. The higher the peak of glory. Would you really feel like heroes if there was no imminent threat? If the Alliance never suffered losses, and you scored one victory after another?

Enjoy your revenge. Revel in the might of the challenge before you. For gods sake stop lying on the ground like you're being punched in the nuts over and over.
    Yeah, I play Alliance and I don't understand the whole victim thing Alliance players have going this expansion. The expansion is ending with the Alliance flat out using(read Varian's letter to you when you complete the Barrens quest chain... he flat out says that you're doing a good job using the Rebellion to create a diversion to make it easier to take over Orgrimmar and "the more trolls and orcs we get killing each other the more Alliance lives we will save") an open rebellion to lay siege to the Horde's capital city.

While we obviously don't know what exactly is going to happen after the raid but the expansion ending with the Alliance army INSIDE ORGRIMMAR AFTER KILLING THE WARCHIEF is hardly a win for the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    While we obviously don't know what exactly is going to happen after the raid but the expansion ending with the Alliance army INSIDE ORGRIMMAR AFTER KILLING THE WARCHIEF is hardly a win for the Horde.
    It's still a win for the Horde because they're rid of Garrosh, but it's a very pyrrhic victory for the Horde while a more straightforward victory for the Alliance.

And this is why the warcraft community should never be allowed to have any opinion about the lore.
    I like the lore. MoP's been one of the fresher expansions, story-wise. People like who you quoted probably didn't even play, or have no imagination beyond what is directly shown on their monitor.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    I like how Kosak took a swipe at the shitty Alliance here. Showing what would happen if they refuse to lower themselves and become Vol'jinn's manservant in order to help the rebels.
    Once again, Arcanist, you're kind of missing what's happening with the whole Revolutionary thing. We're working together to win this. We are not turning into Vol'jin's lapdogs and doing whatever will make him happy. It is an alliance of convenience. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

pandaria is for kiddies

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's neat.
    If they get away with this they could get away with Kara Crypts surely. C'mon Blizz.

Also Thrall and Varian next to each other? Leaders of the two factions or just the two most noteworthy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if such huge combined forces failed at destroying Garrosh + tiny group of orcs + various other allies, this is what they'd deserve for that. The first one I saw was Lorthemar and was thinking, "Hm, why is he just float...oh. lol"
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love how you people are just picking at this instead of seeing the whole big picture.

Garrosh's fantasy is to kill every alliance and horde leader, which means every other alliance and horde race and only leaving him and his loyal orcs.

He's doing the same thing the lich king wanted to do, except of course the undeath part.
    #boycottchina