Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just wanna point out that those are not frozen ROAR animations, yes they are not new animations but they are not roaring ones.
    Lor'themar is drowning, Sylvanas is mid-air dying, Baine is laughing, Vol'jin is swimming backwards, Thrall is using his explode-into-elementals animation from 4.2, Varian is laughing, Anduin is laughing, Jaina is bowing, Tyrande is shy and Taran Zhu is clapping.

Just saying that Gallywix is misssing because he would be the first to be killed by Garrosh if this were to happen, just like in The Blank Scroll. Here is a small summary about what happens to him in that story.
    "Gallywix would refuse to use the scroll, electing to hide the weapon instead. Rumours of Gallywix keeping the scroll for himself would ripple through the land, and Garrosh, branding the trade prince a traitor, would invade Azshara and assault Jastor's palace in a swathe of destruction. Gallywix himself would don his spider-tank and protect the scroll by challenging Garrosh directly, though would lose the battle after putting up a surprisingly passionate fight; on the cusp of defeat, he would eject himself from the tank and dive into Garrosh, grabbing the orc's tusks and smashing his forehead into Garrosh's face, like the street fighter Jastor had once been." From Wowpedia

If they only included him in game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    I just wanna point out that those are not frozen ROAR animations, yes they are not new animations but they are not roaring ones.
    Lor'themar is drowning, Sylvanas is mid-air dying, Baine is laughing, Vol'jin is swimming backwards, Thrall is using his explode-into-elementals animation from 4.2, Varian is laughing, Anduin is laughing, Jaina is bowing, Tyrande is shy and Taran Zhu is clapping.
    I just found new respect to these characters. Anyone who can swim backwards while having giant spike shoved down the asshole IS badass.

And in that simple manner blizzard finally menaged to turn vol'jin into badass. Well played blizz.

The amount of positive reactions to these images and how many people still support Garrosh instead of the actual heroes of the story definitely shows how good Blizzard is at writing likeable good guys. Then again, they did have some pretty good inspiration for Garrosh and his true horde. While the comparison has probably been made a billion times before, still, Godwin'd ya'll.

Honestly, though, those of you who want a "good vs. evil" story where you get to play as the bad guy, why are you playing WoW? It was pretty much confirmed that neither playable faction was supposed to be the bad guys (both are technically supposed to be morally gray, but still technically both the good guys in the story) since before the vanilla version of the game was even released. Characters like Garrosh just don't fit with Blizzard's, specifically Metzen's, vision for the orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I have a feeling they will be twitching and groaning on those spikes for added lols

cant wait for the video
    Oh god, it will be like amateurs playing with WoW model viewer...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Baine is laughing, Varian is laughing, Anduin is laughing,
    Thanks, now I am laughing too.

Deleted
    awesome

Oh, oh my! Damn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat picture with varian and anduin impaled... new wallpaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I dunno whats wrong with guys like you. We see Garrosh's vision since involves him killing all horde and alliance leaders, and you take that as a plus for Garrosh somehow.. ?
    None of those people on the spikes are horde, they are either traitors or alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taran's ass must hurt..I mean they impaled a delicate spot there

I'd like to point out that High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque does not appear to be present in those screenshots.

Obviously the gnome revolution has begun.

So, was Taran Zhu *not* killed by Garrosh in the trailer? 'cause I totally thought he'd be dead come 5.4. If he is, man, that corpse must be GROSS by the time it's on that spike.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    So, was Taran Zhu *not* killed by Garrosh in the trailer? 'cause I totally thought he'd be dead come 5.4. If he is, man, that corpse must be GROSS by the time it's on that spike.
    He let him live he doesn't outright slay people lol well... most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I'd like to point out that High Tinker Gelbin Mekkatorque does not appear to be present in those screenshots.

Obviously the gnome revolution has begun.
    He was garrosh benefactor all that time. Do you really think goblins could manufacture mana bomb ?
    Gnomes were pretending to be miserable failures all that time. Now, with the hands of they puppet garrosh, they cleansed world from weak and unpure.

Something so silly about the way those people are impaled. Seems like gnomes/worgen/draenei/dwarves survived though.

This ending would make me come back to the game, give players a neutral faction to fight against the new Horde/old gods, the good guys don't always have to win.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Am I blind, or are Velen, Gen Greymane, the Goblin leader (who's been mia since Cata) and Gelbin all missing?

Now, I know that they don't tend to get a lot of screen time, if any, but at least it's not a total loss if Garosh wins, right? Right? Oh, who am I kidding, an Azeroth run by an alien race devoted to serving another alien race, a race of midgets, a race of shape changing xenophobes and a race who would sell his mother to the highest bidder is awfull too.
    My random theory would be in a worst-case scenario timeline Velen escaped on the Exodar along with anyone else he could save, which happened to include Gelbin and Genn. Gallywix simply bought passage on the Exodar.

In reality it's probably the result of the game designers not wanting to completely overcrowd the place with corpses.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Wasn't enough. They should've come on Alliance turf to beg, rather than forcing us to humiliate ourselves by operating a robot cat and going to him.
    Oh no! A robot cat! How humiliating!

Vol'jin was probably too worried about Garrosh attacking him at any moment to spend the time going to the Alliance to beg for help. He did, however, plead with you to give your aid once you showed up.

I just find those immages pretty hilarious the spikes and the corpes don't blend, feel something done on a private server for giggles (like the video with a gnome using illidan as mount).

baddly done imho

also malfurion is mia again?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now come on blizzard, Make it happen!

Deleted
    They have made it happen. In a dream sequence.

Seriously, these people wanting this to happen are the type that always go for 'Evil endings' in single player games. Why? It's just getting more and more boring these days how people want everything to just burn and die. And usually it requires the most boring type of gameplay (i.e. kill everything, don't give a damn about good guys caught in the cross fire) that requires the bare minimum of skill to play.

Sorry, but frankly, I'll be glad when Garrosh is gone, not just because I hate his attitude, but because frankly I'm the type of guy who think that evil (which let's face it, he is, don't give me that 'oh he's just misunderstood' BS) shouldn't dominate.