Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    I bet you believed Saddam had WMDs too...

Thanks for proving my point.
    Your crystal ball is so defective dude.

T
    Assad is the lesser of the two evils, which is why Russia is backing him, on top of wanting to protect the eastern orthodox christian minority in Syria, because if the "rebels" win, the first thing they will do is to implement sharia, and savagely murder all those who do not comply.
    As we all know, where as America is the Great Satan, Russia is pure benevolence. They never have dirty ulterior motives like the U.S.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What pressure cooker bombs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Well he had them. They were gone by the time we invaded though.
    http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010...ising-results/

He still had a little bit.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Deleted

He did.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scud

Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Hardly enough to concern anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Yep, US helped tyrant Saddam with chemical weapons which were used against Iran back in 80s

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ld-Reagan.html
    Last edited by Xjev; 2013-08-29 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    As we all know, where as America is the Great Satan, Russia is pure benevolence. They never have dirty ulterior motives like the U.S.
    America is not the great satan and Russia is not pure benevolence, but it sure as hell isn't the other way around either.

In the Syrian civil war Russia is backing a secular dictator, and America is backing rebels that want to implement a radical islamic state in Syria based on sharia law, i.e al-Qaeda.

10+ Year Old Account
    America is not the great satan and Russia is not pure benevolence, but it sure as hell isn't the other way around either.

In the Syrian civil war Russia is backing a secular dictator, and America is backing rebels that want to implement a radical islamic state in Syria based on sharia law, i.e al-Qaeda.
    Probably should mention their respective governments want to do this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

this one watches too much fox news. Radical islamic state? Is that like "radical Christian state" under George Bush? Almost everything you said is incorrect with the exception of russia backing the scum assad.

USA backing islamic rebels lol, wow lol. Go read instead of having fox pump stuff into your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    this one watches too much fox news. Radical islamic state? Is that like "radical Christian state" under George Bush? Almost everything you said is incorrect with the exception of russia backing the scum assad.

USA backing islamic rebels lol, wow lol. Go read instead of having fox pump stuff into your head.
    ya at best we aren't against the rebels we aren't exactly for them
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    The video's been removed, and this is already looking into conspiracy theory territory, which we do not allow here. No reason to keep this open.