Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You can go out of shadowform? I didn't know that

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Doesn't the different colour of your T6 talent icon suggest you're not in SForm before you start dotting? Or how come you haven't developed a habit of auto-entering SForm once you're done healing..
    I just replaced all the buttons on my non-Shadowform bar with Shadowform and leave my heals/hymn/etc on secondary bars.

15+ Year Old Account
    maybe the first 4 years of Spriest I loved shadowform, but now I mostly sit out of it unless I'm in combat, even the glyph isn't enough for me, I want to see my gear.
    Sig by Safhira

I'm 50/50 on shadow form. I do like seeing my gear and I like showing off my Brawler's Guild Mount when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Dot mob up - realise I'm out of Shadform because of that flash heal I used earlier - GRRRRRRRR
    Doesn't the different colour of your T6 talent icon suggest you're not in SForm before you start dotting? Or how come you haven't developed a habit of auto-entering SForm once you're done healing..
    This is my solution to the problem at hand.

Hidden when in shadowform, and IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING SCREEN when not in it.
    Also, I remember I had to disable the clickability on it in the beginning, otherwhise I would click the cool shiny button instead of using a keybind >.>
    Bad habbit was later rehabilitated and is now gone! :)

Ps. The UI on the picture was not completely done. The actionbars to the right are supposed to be hidden.
    Last edited by Freeaze; 2013-08-28 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Figured out how to make picture smaller.
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Problem: I have a square peg and a round hole. Peg must fit in hole.
    Solution1: Round off the edges until it fits the desired hole. Solution2: Make the round hole a square.
    People's Perception1: Why didn't you just make both a triangle? Because clearly you're stupid.
    People's Perception2: Obviously you are a moron - rounding edges or making the hole different doesn't change the fact that they didn't fit together in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    This thread has been locked due to its existence.

Deleted
    Gear and Mounts look sooo much better in shadow form.
    One of the reason for rolling shadow priest was the sound of entering shadow form, still gives me little shivers ^^

I think i even macroed [stance:blabla] shadowform into some spells that i only use in shadowform just to be sure. With the glyph it's sometimes easy to miss if you have sf activated, especially in hectic pvp matches. At least it's not as IN YOUR FACE anymore as without the glyph.

I'm always in Shadowform. Sometimes glyphed though. I started playing wow because I saw a shadow priest movie on youtube. Fell in love with its graphic. Loved the gameplay much later, at lvl 60 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Freeaze View Post
    This is my solution to the problem at hand.
    Hidden when in shadowform, and IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING SCREEN when not in it.
    I don't find it really needed for Shadowform. I mean you'll never start fight w/o being in Shadowform. I don't think that happens to anyone, ever. The only thing that happened to me was that I forgot to put Inner Fire on after I got ressed, so I just made auras for those buffs under my character frame, like this. Although, if you have your character frame in the default upper left corner position, it may not be as effective.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Glyph of Shadow is a permanent, non-optional minor glyph. Glyph of Shadow 4 lyfe, yo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsutan View Post
    Glyph of Shadow is a permanent, non-optional minor glyph. Glyph of Shadow 4 lyfe, yo
    Blasphemer!

dtr mount looks better outside of shadowform.
    heresy !!!!! The gods shall smite you for your blasphemy faked veiled!!!!!!!!
    HTML Code:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Johnish/simple

The only thing that happened to me was that I forgot to put Inner Fire on after I got ressed, so I just made auras for those buffs under my character frame
    Really annoying how Inner fire doesn't persist through death, but things like mage armors do!

I feel weird whenever i'm not in shadow form, especially with the glyph, everything looks so much better.