Poll: What Browser Do You Use?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Main browser is Chrome.

I still do my development stuff with Firefox, mainly because of habit. But more and more projects involving Angular pop out, so obviously I use Chrome for development more.

Not surprising. Firefox should be dead for a couple years now. It's job was to end browser stagnation (thanks IE6) and it did it's job well.
    Yeah it could have done that and still be useful by adapting, but it's not and Firefox is irrelevant.

Looking at choices:
    Netscape Navigator - what the hell is that?
    Internet Explorer - dev tools are the best, mainly because of integration with Visual Studio. 2D performance is the best on Windows. But it lacks addons like AdBlock, Ghostery, one for managing cookies, inspecting/creating HTTP requests, etc.
    Safari - no idea, do not use Apple products.
    Opera - yeah it had it's niche for users who hated their operating system and all software that came with it, so they just used Opera browser with Opera IRC client, Opera torrent client, Opera spreadsheet software, etc. Never understood that. And now it's Firefox - another irrelevant Webkit browser.
    Iron - I've used that, but manual updating, then problems with making it default browser in Win 8, then some problems with addons. Just embraced the USA policy on getting tracked like I'm a pedophile and terrorist and just not human.
    Mosaic - never heard.
    PirateBay Browser - never heard.

So yeah, Chrome all the way.
    Last edited by ldev; 2013-09-11 at 07:50 PM.

Chrome. Firefox is so 10 years ago.