Did blizz increase the damage of chaos wave for 5.4??

It seems that chaos wave does less damage than HOG in pve, has blizz addressed this issue ?

Deleted
    Shush, dont bring this to attention of the blues :3

I'm confused. Your title and post don't jive with each other.

Can you clarify?

Yeah the title was very misleading. You should have said decrease instead of increase to prove the point you were trying to make. Maybe change the title?

I hate you of this, I really do. You had me happy up until I read your post.

/sadface

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. This is what he is saying; he is asking if anyone knows if they have increased the damage on wave of chaos, BECAUSE HoG seems to do more damage and he considers this an issue.(which it is.)

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Okay. This is what he is saying; he is asking if anyone knows if they have increased the damage on wave of chaos, BECAUSE HoG seems to do more damage and he considers this an issue.(which it is.)
    This.......

Watch.... next weeks blue post "we're looking to nerf HoG to increase the viability of using chaos wave."

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post

Well that makes more sense.. I suppose it is not an issue since Blizzard seems to want us to use HoG instead of Chaos Wave since it was too problematic in PvP.
    Even then, it raises a point of why didn't they implement something similar to that of 'Colossus smash' for warriors where it worked differently in PvP and PvE.

10+ Year Old Account
    cleaving entire team in 3v3 with chaos waves were fun but i doubt they will come back, they could give it pvp dmg reduction like they did with chaosbolt i guess