549 Warrior (Fury/Prot) 11/13H LF A-H25 guild

I am currently looking for a guild to push into SoO very quickly to close out the expansion.

I would primarily like alliance only guilds, as it is much cheaper to just server transfer.

I would like at least 11/13H guilds, with significant Heroic Lei Shen experience/attempts for me to be interested.

I am available from 7pm-12am Eastern time.

Gear:
    542 - Prot
    548 - Fury

Current Experience:
    T15
    Throne of Thunder: 11/13H (200+ wipes on H Lei Shen)

T14
    Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6H pre-5.2
    Heart of Fear: 3/6H pre-5.2, 6/6H currently
    Terrace of Endless Spring: 3/4H pre-5.2, H Sha down twice via 25man since.

Previous accomplishments: (All Glory metas completed prior to MoP)
    Dragon Soul: 8/8H, the day 10% buff went into place.
    Firelands: US69th 25M H rag.
    T11 - Sinestra ICHYOtSoHAIA achievement completed

ICC: HLK downed on 10man prior to Cata launch.
    10man ToGC 50 attempts completed with mount received
    T7/8: Plagued Proto drake received.

TBC: Brutallus downed prior to 3.0, Kil'jaeden downed week of 3.0.
    Hand of A'dal and Champion of Naaru titles received prior to removal of attunements.

I can provide dps logs upon request, as well as I am always willing to play whatever spec is needed for the guild, I love tanking and dps just the same.

I will always be 100% attendance, as I have missed maybe 1-2 raids a year, if that, and I will put forth 110% effort, I enjoy going onto PTR to test new content before released to gain knowledge needed for progression.

You can contact me in game:
    Lorgrum#1449 or jeffrey.gnade@gmail.com

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a warrior for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 16/16 tier 14 heroic modes and 13/13 tier 15 heroic modes.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier14_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled healer to fill a core spot on our 25-man heroic raid team as we finish off Lei Shen and prepare for Siege of Orgrimmar. I would love to chat more about this opening in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 11/13 H ToT (Lei Shen to 9%)
    Server: US-Ner'zhul
    Battle Tag - Logos#1433

You can also email us at margaritavilleguild at gmail.com.

bump for more exposure, looking to find home by this weekend, I will be able to contact people when i get home from work this evening.

<Natural Order> [A] 11/13 H LF Dps/Disc Priest

Quick Facts:
    - We are on Stormrage (PVE), Alliance side.
    - Our time zone is eastern.
    - Our guild has been around since 2006 with Akraen as our lord and savior since founded
    - We use a modified Loot Council for loot, and Mumble for chat
    - Currently 11/13 H
    - Recruiting for immediate raid spots

Raid Times
    - Tuesday 7:30 to 11:30 EST
    - Thursday 7:30 to 11:30 EST
    - Sunday 7:30 to 11:30 EST

Recruiting:
    All skilled dps
    - Disc priest

Hello! We are Natural Order on Stormrage. We are a semi hardcore raiding guild with a 'causal' raiding schedule. Don't let the 'casual' fool you; while we only raid three nights a week, we expect our raiders to bring their A-game every time they set foot in a raid and are required to play their class as best as humanly possible. The massive and knowledgeable player-base in our guild is full of fun and smart people who strive to work together to make Heroic progression as painless as possible. We will expect you to hold the same standards and motivation and strive to become part of our core as a long-lasting member of our guild.

While we expect you to play to your best ability and have a proper attitude raiding, it's also nice if you have a personality as well. Not only will you be raiding in heroic progression, but you will have the opportunity to meet and greet and play the game with dozens of like-minded people who just want to have fun! Natural Order houses a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to all that become a part of our guild, so do not be afraid to socialize!

Apply at www naturalorderguild com

Or contact me

Kattii on Stormrage or Kattii#1786 to chat via real id or set up a mumble interview

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 13/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time
    Invites are at 7:30, trash starts at 7:35.

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Now recruiting exceptional players only!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot.

Current level of progression is 13/13HM ToT (Last Tier: 16/16HM - US 62nd)

Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

Over eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Dreaz, Thek, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!

UPDATED 8/28/2013

Hello Everyone!

We are Solace, a late-night progression guild formerly of Boulderfist, and now making our new home here on Blackrock. We are a very friendly and mature guild (with people of all ages but tending to be working married adults). Solace was created in Feb 2010 on Boulderfist and has since bloomed into a 25-man raiding team. We finished 11/16HM T14 and looking to continue the progression further in t15 as of now we are 11/13 HM. Please use the word 'razzmatazz' with ur real Id info in our apps.

About us:
    Name: <Solace>
    Faction: Horde
    Server: US Blackrock (PST-PVP-Bloodlust)
    Type: 25
    Raid Days & Times: - Tuesday/Wednesday-8p.m. - 11p.m. & Sunday 7p.m. - 11p.m. ( PST- Server time)
    Loot type: EPGP
    Progression: **T14 11/16 Heroic**
    **T15 11/13 Heroic**
    -Jin'rokh the Breaker Heroic
    -Horridon Heroic
    -Tortos Heroic
    -Megaera Heroic
    -Ji-Kun Heroic
    -Council Of Elders Heroic
    -Primordius Heroic
    -Iron Qon Heroic
    -Twin Consorts Heroic
    -Durumu the Forgotten Heroic
    -Dark Animus Heroic

Code:
    We are looking for PROGRESSION raiders. Please have a Minimum iLEVEL of 535 and be at LEAST 6/13 HEROIC before applying. That is at a MINIMUM. thank you.
    PLEASE Have logs when you apply. NO logs and you will be denied.
    Please use the word 'razzmatazz' with ur real Id info in our apps.
    Current Recruitment needs for our 25 man roster ***Possible PAID XFER for exceptional Classes**

Ranged:
    Warlock***High Need***
    Boomkin ***High Need***
    Spriest***High Need***
    Ele Shammy***High Need***
    Hunter***High Need***
    Mage***High Need***

Healers:
    Priest***High Need***
    Druid***High Need***
    Shammy***High Need***
    Pally***High Need***
    Monk Healer***High Need***

Melee DPS:
    Fury Warrior***High Need***(None on roster atm)
    Enhance Shammy***High Need*** (None on roster atm)
    Feral Druid***High Need***(None on roster atm)
    Ret Pally***High Need***(None on roster atm)
    Rogue***High Need***
    DK***High Need***
    Monk Dps***High Need***

*Note* We're always looking for players with high experience and skill, so even if your class isn't listed please feel free to apply and we'll take a look at it

If you would like to see us in action we STREAM TOO!
    twitch tv poptya

What do we expect?
    - Progression-oriented. You focus on the bosses we have yet to kill, not bosses we have killed but have not gotten the cute achievements for.
    - Experience and skill. You have good knowledge of your class and research your own class/spec in order to perform at the highest level possible, even on your worst of days.
    - Gear. You have all your gear enchanted, gemmed, and reforged optimally.
    - Punctuality. You show up on raid days 10-15 minutes early to do your preparation so we can start on time and finish on time.
    - Attendance. Required to maintain 90% attendance per month. We understand emergencies come up, but statistically the average adult will have 1 emergency a month, not per week. All raiding guild members are held to the same attendance standards.
    - Communication. You are able to speak up loud and clear when the time calls for it.
    - Consistency. You have a solid enough schedule that you can show up to all the raids and also a good enough connection that you can stay online for the full duration.
    - Drive and dedication. You have the will to put in that extra attempt following an extremely close wipe.
    - Tolerance and patience. You do not mind being switched in and out for fights for the better of the guild, such as for a better raid composition.
    - Positive attitude. You are not easily demoralized and can handle long hours of progression and countless wipes. You also step up to your own mistakes (remember, logs do not lie).
    -Please use the word 'razzmatazz' with ur real Id info in our apps.

Please direct all questions to the recruitment officers
    Millenniums-Millennium#1552(Available after 7pm)
    Mint Battle Tag-Valkyrie#1624(Available after 7pm)
    Uninutmanho#1303(On and off threw out the day)
    Other officers: Poptya, Johnyamerica