Lightbulb Flamestrike on single target boss for proccs

Hello

I decided to test adding flamestrike when I didn't have any proccs to my single target boss rotation today.
    I shot 50 times at a raider's training dummy single target with 10-15 second intervals. I have a total of 5 things that can give me procs:

Lightweave Embroidery
    Legendary Meta gem
    Wushoolay's Final Choice
    Jade Spirit weapon enchant
    Volatile talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

I discovered the following:

Average proccs per cast: 1,98
    Chance for no proccs: 6%
    Chance for 4 proccs: 10%
    Chance for 3 proccs or more: 30%

Full spreadsheet is here: docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhYlD6fasHQkdDlQYWh0R0xrOW9CX1ZYRTVNcUhZc0E&usp=sharing (Sorry, forums won't let me make it a proper link)

I'm a frostmage (without the T15 4-piece bonus). Flamestrike has the same cast time as frostbolt for me and without recording average damage precisely I would estimate the median damage to be around 40k with a crit chance of ~28%. My question is: Should I cast flamestrike when I have no proccs up as part of my single target boss rotation? Would the proccs I gain outweigh the damage difference between flamestrike and frostbolt?

Thanks in advance!

No.. hmm need ten characters..

Short answer: Nope

Long answer: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNope.

Deleted
    No.

Unless you no, because then you can no the no no and no with a nooooo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the things you are talking about are either RPPM or ICD proc system. The ICD stuff wont be changed at ALL by swapping in Flamestrike for Frostbolt- the RPPM, stuff, however, will result in FEWER amount of procs then you would if you just used Frostbolt. AoE spells have an innately lower chance to proc RPPM and PPM mechanics then single-target spells, but proc more often with more targets. Because of this, your RPPM procs would proc less then you would if you just casted Frostbolt.

DPS loss through loosing the damage/FoF procs from Frostbolt, DPS loss through loss of procs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Thanks for taking your time to give me such a detailed answer Raugnat. Googled and read up on mechanics you mentioned and this will hopefully be my last retarded question thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggabeast View Post
    Thanks for taking your time to give me such a detailed answer Raugnat. Googled and read up on mechanics you mentioned and this will hopefully be my last retarded question thread
    Ah well at least you tried to test an Unorthodox theory, no harm in trying :P

If you did a flamestrike on any boss you'd kill it in seconds with the damage being so high...why would you want to make the game so easy?

never do it on single target boss.