Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Pink spell effects. I want the Holy Light to burn your pride and retinas when I lay the smackdown with it.
    I would also go for pink spell effects if they added them
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally would like to finish the game doing a legendary quest line for my class. I could see working along side Tirion Fordring one last time and finish by being granted Ashbringer and taking a roll in an order of Paladins. I believe all classes should get something along these lines working with highest members of their class to achieve the legendary weapon of that roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible aura would be pretty neat. Reminds me of D2 paladins =]

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogaloo95 View Post
    If paladins were to have their own green fire like quest line, what do you guys think Paladins would get after completing it? Would it be a change of color in our spells like the warlocks green fire or would it be something different? I personally think that a new mount would be cool. What do you think paladins should get?

All ideas are welcome .
    1: Cosmetic effect - Tyraels Wings
    2: Cosmetic Effect - Visible Libram
    3: Mount Upgrade - Golden Drake Flying mount

EJL

Deleted
    All I would want is for the aura graphic to pulse around the Paladin's feet every so-many seconds, or just permanently be there.

hate reading threads like this.. you get to see so much potentional that most likely never will hit the game:<

anyways on topic; id really love some sort of "aura" under my char as been mentioned some times in the thread, but make it a glyph after a chain quest or something if so. could be rather annoying on some fights id guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be content with white / blue energies for your attacks and maybe Tyrael like wings for Avenging Wrath, and Imperius like wings for normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Auras would get a bit laggy if you're in a 25/40 man and it shares with everyone. If it was just a personal thing for a user, it wouldn't be too bad. The trick would be keeping it clean and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I Like the weapon xmog Idea. Ashbringer as a weapon model would be badass. Even some unique looking armour perhaps. The quest line would only reward something visual otherwise it would be gamebreaking.

Xmogs are a good solution as they are all the rage these days... you need to kill in style ya know...

10+ Year Old Account
    You heard it here first:

Green paladin fire.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mount thing was one of the few lore > game play changes I've seen forced on players.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin Flight Form
    *drops mic*

Quote Originally Posted by Mage of Rage View Post
    Paladin Flight Form
    *drops mic*
    oh that would be awsome actually, we get our AW wings ( a little bigger perhaps though )

If we are to get flying mount. Argent Crusade hippo gryphon or just normal gryphon. Personally I found it weird for paladin and many other classes riding dragons, proto drakes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    oh that would be awsome actually, we get our AW wings ( a little bigger perhaps though )
    would be even cooler if it was something like the "sky golem" in 5.4 flying animation. Where we are actually flying face first and were to have big tyrael wings or something of the sort. I would never ever use a mount if this was the case. We should also be able to instant cast it like druids