Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What I've wanted for paladins is actually a pretty small change...I want amber glowing eyes like the Paladins of Warcraft 2(Turalyon had the amber glow too). I had high hopes when glyphs were introduced and then each time glyphs were changed and overhauled, but still nothing. I'd do a long quest for them if I had too.

Someone made a photoshop of that once on these forums, it looks pretty nice though obviously unpolished.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post14755432

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe a different color scheme/tint for spells on each race instead of gold, like, blue/purple ish for draenei, orangy for blood elf or so
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladins would get a quest to change all their holy spells to have pink animation

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the ideas of Flying mount, Aura display and Ashbringer mog. Or a great wingspan on Avenging Wrath.

Why is everyone asking for Ashbringer. That sword ain't even nice imho :/
    I vote for bringing back librams with a visual equip effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Well, it's a problem when CDev says you can't have an Ashbringer unless you farmed it in TBC, then turns around and puts the hardest weapon to obtain in the original instance, on one of the easiest bosses, and in the 10-man at that. Strikes me as hypocritical, and lame. The change to the Claymore is just more of a "/boggle, really?" moment. Like they changed that, but they didn't change MoM, and the Maul is now a more sought-after item. It's just a wall-banger all around.
    Hard to get. Come the fuck on. Naxx 40 was avail the entire time TBC was out. You had 2 years to farm up your goodies.

And unless you were one of a very small handful of people killing KT40 in Vanilla. Why does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    I'd say they're visible :
    Librams do show up.
    Just not as offhands (which would be silly for Prot). Holy already can use them with transmogging to book model in offhand.
    Having a 2hnd weapon animation being used as 1hnd and libran in OH would be cool, but also would be a major PITA for wow devs (look how long dw polearms took) and would only benefit 1 spec

Permanently transmogrifies your weapon into Ashbringer.
    THIS!!!! That would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kowloon View Post
    I would love a paladin flying mount.

Warlocks have the steed that is ground & flying.
    Death Knights have the ebon wing steed that is ground & flying.
    Somebody doesn't know their mounts. I think you are confusing the headless horseman mount with the warlock ones.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Wait, Warlocks have a flying mount? Since when?
    I, too, spat my coffee when I read that.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Not really sure what I'd like the most. Can't really change the color of our spells since they are already Holy colored and not much more can go with them.

Only thing I can think of is the librams people are mentioning. Sure a couple belts have them on there, but make them do something special or something? Not really sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    I want my charger back. That's my request.
    Didn't know we lost the charger, at least it and the normal mount are both still in my mount book.

I'd LOVE to be able to change my Blood Elf Paladin's spell effects to be crimson to be in line with the whole Blood Knight theme, but alas, Blood Elf Paladins have been legitimate ever since Lady Liadrin sought redemption from A'dal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Hard to get. Come the fuck on. Naxx 40 was avail the entire time TBC was out. You had 2 years to farm up your goodies.
    You try convincing thirty nine other people to go into a difficult instance for nothing but RP gear. Prior to the existence of transmogrification, even. I didn't even know five priests with a full set of shadow gear back then, and I was in a bigger guild and my friends list was much larger. So we would have never made it past Instructor anyway. Never mind I would have had to respec Holy because yes, back in TBC he still had the AoE mana burn that forced LOS, so Ret and Prot were worthless. But you knew all that anyway, so what's the point of arguing it?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

You try convincing thirty nine other people to go into a difficult instance for nothing but RP gear.
    QFT.

You're wrong on the number, it look from 25 to 15-20 depending on gear and experience but it was still a ton of people you had to get within your ranks for (then) useless gear.
    I never could, pugging made it easier to compensate with numbers but instead of gain it drifted towards loss with A) More deadly mistakes B) What you wanted was probably what someone else wanted.

Naxx was never farm friendly, the cases where it was were the actual exception to the rule.

Not sure about that. 4H didn't change, you still needed eight tanks, taunts could still miss, were still on the spell table. Instead of eight Warriors with 4pc Dreadnaught, you needed eight Paladins with a shitload of spell hit gear. And even then Righteous Defense was like the buggiest spell in the entire game. So yes, in effect RPers did get two more years to wait for Blizzard to fix their insipidly idiotic game mechanics. Fix for taunt came with Ulduar!
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Lets try not to drag this too off course, please!

Thank you!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Id love for there to be something that procs and gave us angel wings, similar to warlocks wings. Hoping for next expansions challenge mode rewards will give that. Having angel wings would be amazing

Permanently transmogrifies your weapon into Ashbringer.
    I would resub just for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pink spell effects. I want the Holy Light to burn your pride and retinas when I lay the smackdown with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Most likely reward would be some completely useless cosmetic stuff, which only purpose is to alter some visual effects. Which would be quite boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Didn't know we lost the charger, at least it and the normal mount are both still in my mount book.
    There was some change some time ago, that gave draenei some ugly elekks and took away chargers from them.