Thread: 22 level 90s!!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Well done.

I've got 9 90's so far. Don't know how you managed to get through Pandaria 22 times. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i've known great players who could be really great on their mage, but struggle on their boomkin alt.

I subscribe to the belief that each class is easy to play, but hard to master.
    Being good at one aspect of the game doesn't necessarily make you a good player. That's my view on it.

Deleted
    Seems like a wate of time to me as I'd only level alts if I actually have time play/raid/pvp with them (and who has enough time to play 3-4 hours per week on 22 characters?).

But to each their own and I respect an accomplishment that definately took some dedication! Grats!

using RAF makes the achievement void

Takes like 3-4days to get a lvl90, after a year you just have to be really bored to do this.

That is some dedication, I'm still struggling to level my 3rd. Congrats.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i've known great players who could be really great on their mage, but struggle on their boomkin alt.

I subscribe to the belief that each class is easy to play, but hard to master.
    You should unsub, not all specs/classes are hard to master. Also he said good players are good not the best mage in the world is also the best of every other class in the world. If he was struggling on a boomkin he either didn't look up how to play it or he wasn't that good in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    My gnome Warlock is ilvl 500 I believe, and my Alliance Monk is like 543 or something crazy.
    So only two... unimpressive then.

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    I've never understood why people level the same class twice. specially now with dual spec. I understand wanting to play all classes and doing alliance/horde for all the stories but the exact same class..that just boggles my mind heh

I just stopped at 5 90's, of which i really only play 2 full time. The rest were leveled with friends. Doing the same dailies/raids over and over gets reaaallly boring
    I have a few overlapping classes, because through the years of WoW I've needed chars on different realms and factions without losing the same character on the main realm. Since I also have most other classes at max level, I pick the one I like the most, even though there might be classes that I haven't played much on the main realm.
    Mother pus bucket!

Congratz, I still have around 10 lvl 85+ to level i just cant get around to do it.. got 5 lvl 90's tho

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that requires totally no life :O GZ! I dont' even have 5

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoy your time to level up them to lv 95 when the new espansion will be out.

Deleted
    There is a Portuguese saying that states: Tudo o que é demais, enjoa.

Translated, means everything in excess is sickening.

Deleted
    Good lord that can't be healthy!

Grats!

Wish I'd have the patience and time to do that

10+ Year Old Account
    That's way too many!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 level 90 characters... and only one of them in acceptable conditions.
    Gratz!!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well as long as you had fun doing it i guess that's all that matters. i like leveling, i enjoy the aspect of my toon getting more powerful but that enjoyment has limits, i leveled 3 toons to 85 in cata and its something i really have no interest in anymore, i can't imagine playing the same class twice that would really seem boring to me but to each their own, glad you had fun

Deleted
    LOL you are mad GZ

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjian View Post
    retard of the thread goes to this guy.
    idd! Gratz!