Thread: 22 level 90s!!!

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Talking 22 level 90s!!!

Well, I finally did it! After countless hours of game time, I finally got my final character to level 90! I didn't bot, I used some granted levels with a RAF account that since has been merged with my main account, but most of my characters were just good old fashioned questing and dungeons up to 90. This really means a lot to me since I really like leveling, and have a small case of gamer OCD where I wanted one character of each class, with both factions to truly experience all the game has to offer. My last 90, Xiou my monk, I leveled from 85-90 in a single day, started at 1pm and ended up 4:30am the next morning. I'm a huge fan of alts, and I wanted all races to be represented, and all of my characters are career specs, for example, my Human Mage Goldfox, will always be Fire, and my Blood Elf Mage Archemedies will always be Arcane, they both will share Frost as secondary spec however. If you guys want to see my actual main check out Raoh, Alliance Pandaren Windwalker Monk, I have a pretty normal raid schedual with him and my guild is 6/13 in HMs. I'll post a screen shot of my character select screen as glorious proof = D.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Congratz, I guess. I can't even get past 5 chars because I get bored around lvl 10

And I thought I was playing to much for having 3 90s... Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    I used some granted levels with a RAF account that since has been merged with my main account
    RAF? All invalid, now the question is how many are over 500 ilvl ?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Hehe idd, have 16 chars only working on 17th atm without raf ^^

congratz on that
    I only have 1 horde at 90 and 5 alliance at 90...

BTW, nice mog set on your orc warrior (using the same on my DK in tankgear)

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    My gnome Warlock is ilvl 500 I believe, and my Alliance Monk is like 543 or something crazy.

Good Lord, that's insanity. You must play 24 hours a day or something to get that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Good Lord, that's insanity. You must play 24 hours a day or something to get that. lol
    Nah man, I go out all weekend long, got myself a girlfriend, and a social life. I'm just very efficient and I got a bad ass system for leveling.

Deleted
    Wow gz! I would never be able to do MoP quest more than 3 times.

Deleted
    To much free time.....
    Last edited by mmoc6cd514afa8; 2013-08-28 at 09:28 AM.

Congratz.

Quite an accomplishment

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz! But what you going to do with all your free time now..... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeez... I've got 3 and just don't have the patience (or time) to level up my other 2.
    So for sheer persistence I congratulate you.

Deleted
    "Special" kind of dedication

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BravePT View Post
    To much free time..... and a lot of lack of sex
    Retard of the thread goes to this guy.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-08-28 at 01:32 PM.

thats nice. im already capped at 50 toons.. around 35-40 of them are 85 or higher. i think i have around 25 90s atm. and none of them were lvled through raf. although since the exp nerf of 5.3 its laughable to go from 85-90 now... i was surprised when i hit 87 in the jade forest just by doing each quest once lol.

My sincere condolences.

I get one of each class and wanting some on each faction, but all of them? Well to each their own.

Deleted
    Mine are 35 atm but spread on 2 accounts i want to achieve the number 100 (50 for both accounts)

I've never understood why people level the same class twice. specially now with dual spec. I understand wanting to play all classes and doing alliance/horde for all the stories but the exact same class..that just boggles my mind heh

I just stopped at 5 90's, of which i really only play 2 full time. The rest were leveled with friends. Doing the same dailies/raids over and over gets reaaallly boring