Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    If Night Elves can play mage (unfair because arcane magic was punished with death by themselves)
    then
    why can't Blood Elves be druids?
    The highborne were allowed back into Night Elf society, read "Wolfheart". There is no equivalent justification for Blood Elves to become Druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Well, there's a gnome in Evergrove in Blade's Edge Mountains who is "researching" how druid magic works... It's quite funny honestly.
    Druid Gnomes would be awesome. i would pay for a race change for Kitten Form!!
    Hi

Not really sure I get the "but they shouldn't be playable" though. There's no argument behind that argument. That's like "there could be Gnome hunters, but they shouldn't be playable". What? Why?

Also, no thread on this subject is complete without this, from your very own Singing Sunflower --

Blood Elf Druids

Exactly, well unless of course one of these said crazy botanists went rogue and spilled the beans to Lor'themar and his peeps.
    Since those guys were sunfury, I doubt their knowledge is lost and those in Quel'thalas got their hands on it. Whether they make use of it in a more peaceful manner is another story, though they should at least try to fix the dead scar with druism.

Well, there's a gnome in Evergrove in Blade's Edge Mountains who is "researching" how druid magic works... It's quite funny honestly.
    ! Oh I must have missed that, that is awesome See they should totally do gnome druids <3 hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Kitten Form! (cat)
    Cub Form! (bear)
    Toucan Form! (flight)
    Tiny Moonkins (balance)

gnome druids, i am so excited
    Hi

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    ! Oh I must have missed that, that is awesome See they should totally do gnome druids <3 hehe
    http://wowpedia.org/O%27Mally_Zapnabber "These druids have tapped a tremendous source of power! They can turn into animals... project lightning and intense moonlight... I must discover how they do it! Perhaps they're wearing batteries underneath those robes.." Quite a neat little guy heh.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Kitten Form! (cat)
    Cub Form! (bear)
    Toucan Form! (flight)
    Tiny Moonkins (balance)

gnome druids, i am so excited
    I was thinking they would perhaps transform into some robotic form such as:

Cat form - similar to Fluxfire Feline
    Bear form - similar to anodized robo cub
    Flight - mechanical dragonling
    Moonkin - mechanical mini Yeti

http://wowpedia.org/O%27Mally_Zapnabber "These druids have tapped a tremendous source of power! They can turn into animals... project lightning and intense moonlight... I must discover how they do it! Perhaps they're wearing batteries underneath those robes.." Quite a neat little guy heh.
    Slightly of topic, but why don't use gnomes cloning technology to breed an army and retake Gnomeregan?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Slightly of topic, but why don't use gnomes cloning technology to breed an army and retake Gnomeregan?
    Because clearly, the gnomes are idiots :P

I dunno, moral dilemmas? *shrug*

Oh Oh! I do remember that, (god been many years since I quested in blades edge /sad) That quote is awesome! Love how Gnomes are so quirky, thanks for the link Venziir

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    DOn't worry in another expansion where Horde gets Ogre, Alliance gets High Elf and Naga is the Neutral race, Ogres and High Elf can become Druid!
    Alliance is not getting high elves and horde is not getting ogres don't be silly. Blizzard will probably come up with more creative races!

On topic: Cool idea I just hate druids

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Alliance is not getting high elves and horde is not getting ogres don't be silly. Blizzard will probably come up with more creative races!

On topic: Cool idea I just hate druids
    Well, the original plan was to give the Horde Ogres in Cataclysm, but we got goblins instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Oh Oh! I do remember that, (god been many years since I quested in blades edge /sad) That quote is awesome! Love how Gnomes are so quirky, thanks for the link Venziir
    Heh no problems, and aye, I do like the quirkieness.

Because clearly, the gnomes are idiots :P

I dunno, moral dilemmas? *shrug*
    Yeah moral dilemma ;P

I mean it is not like the guy cloned himself repeatedly and the clones seem to get to choose their fate, so in theory they could breed an army, to retake their home. Well gnomes are weird, he probably did it in order to figure out if he could and did it a second time to find out if it was a fluke... gnomes ,strange creatures.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cue Mekkatorque as the expansion boss of The Dark Below, donning black armour and becomming a gnomish Darth Vader with his clone army.
    Last edited by Hattai; 2013-08-28 at 12:57 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yeah moral dilemma ;P

I mean it is not like the guy cloned himself repeatedly and the clones seem to get to choose their fate, so in theory they could breed an army, to retake their home. Well gnomes are weird, he probably did it in order to figure out if he could and did it a second time to find out if it was a fluke... gnomes ,strange creatures.
    I doubt the rest of the Alliance would condone such an act honestly. Especially Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Uhm, Night Elves toying with the magic, was Highbournes.
    You are aware that the Highborne were in fact, upper class caste of Night Elves, right?

"The Highborne were the upper classes of the ancient kaldorei civilization, at first a nameless caste made up of night elves who had unusual intelligence, strength, skills, or wealth and thus found favor with the ruling monarch."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hattai View Post
    Cue Mekkatorque as the expansion boss of The Dark Below, donning black armour and becomming a gnomish Darth Vader with his clone army.
    Anduin, I am your father.

15+ Year Old Account
    Night Elves should be able to be Paladins!

the blood elf botanists were sunfury and lore'themar is using sunfury troops on the isle of the thunder. so yeah, there's nothing stopping blood elf druids.

and yeah, azahel, night elves apparently can be paladins. there are several night elf paladin mobs in the well of eternity instance. and there's nothing stopping them from pulling a sunwalker deal.