Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Alright, since you seem to be some sort of low level sage, tell me.

I'm a Rogue with no heirlooms or gold, how do I kill a priest with heirlooms? How do I win? Be specific, detailed and concise or else you're just a liar who's full of shit.

Edit: To add to this post, they've pretty much -never- tried to balance low level pvp, and when they did, it was never 'fucked up massively' or 'with dire consequences'.

You know what? I take back my offer. Don't bother making up some blatant lie to explain to me how you can win without gear at low levels. You're so full of shit you'd make a fucking septic tank blush.
    You don't have to, capture the flags(I suspect you are playing wsgs). Yes you might be cannon fodder at times but that doesn't really matter.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    You don't have to, capture the flags(I suspect you are playing wsgs). Yes you might be cannon fodder at times but that doesn't really matter.
    ...Lol. Capturing a flag involves picking it up, not dying to the Ungodly high damage of Heirloomers and then your team has to kill their 1,300 hp level 12 Tauren Prot Paladin before you can cap it.

You. Are. Full. Of. Shit. Get out of my thread, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like.. increase the base resil and healing debuff to what it is a max level, that's almost half the problems fixed right there.
    Well, see, if you increased Resil, that would just make it even worse when it comes to trying to kill someone in heirlooms. We're already editing item levels so people's stats are closer together, but with sub 20, the most gear you're going to have are generic white gear with no stats on them, so the ilvl increase gives you absolutely nothing at all.

I think level 90 takes priority for sure, but I would like to see lower level PvP balanced more. Doesn't need to be totally balanced, just a bit more so than it is now. Hopefully unless Blizz decide to change the levelling experience again, they'd only need to go through and balance things once. Perhaps they could do something similar to the 496 ilvl cap in BGs to help even out gear differences at low level.
    I'm not calling for total balance either, as I've said. It's just that low level BGs are literally unplayable and currently exist just for some people to team up on their heirloomed characters and party up to roll low levels and get a ton of fast, easy exp. It's warped, messed up and unplayable if you're not part of the Heirloom friendslist.

...Lol. Capturing a flag involves picking it up, not dying to the Ungodly high damage of Heirloomers and then your team has to kill their 1,300 hp level 12 Tauren Prot Paladin before you can cap it.

You. Are. Full. Of. Shit. Get out of my thread, please.
    People having a conflicting experience to yours = they are full of shit.

Maybe things have changed dramatically, I havn't actually played low level pvp in a while, I don't play much nowdays apart from a dungeon every now and then and arena. But I've got 1000s of bgs done across my toons, including 3 justicars. I still enjoy low level pvp, I still win(or rather won) games while having shit gear.

There have always been problems with low level pvp(druids travel form for example used to be a real advantage), it is what you make it. Balancing low level pvp is a waste of time and resources.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    It could be more balanced, yes. Do I think they should waste time on it? Nope.
    this

/10 char

Infracted. Contribute when quoting; don't post "this" posts.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-08-28 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP, you asked for fellow players opinions. You then dismiss them and just bash their opinion with foul language.

I don't know what you're trying to prove or justify here but there is hardly any constructive conversations happening in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, I dunno if I'm one to talk, but making a thread and asking for discussing, while subsequently telling every single post that they are *idiots* seems really toxic to me.

Tweaking spells at lower levels does have a pretty large effect in the end game. There's basically two ways to modify damage: changing the base damage, or changing how well it scales with attack power, make either of those different and it'll change things. Unless, of course, they make it do a certain amount of damage until a certain level, and then scale it back up, which has been done before. However, as it has been posted by many others in this thread, and I tend to agree with them, sounds like a waste of time for something no one will experience more than once or twice before they outlevel it.

OP, you asked for fellow players opinions. You then dismiss them and just bash their opinion with foul language.

I don't know what you're trying to prove or justify here but there is hardly any constructive conversations happening in this thread.
    I've only responded that way to a few people, very much in specific Jackmoves because he's literally just lying. He's trying to make up claims about "Oh, you can win bgs if you're undergeared, you can cap the flag!" which are all invalid and incorrect, you will be decimated by Heirloomers no matter what you do. By making up such blatant, obvious lies, he's doing nothing but trying to steer the conversation into a "you're wrong, you just can't pvp as well as I can and look for ways to beat the odds." pissing match, which is stupid and un-welcomed. If he has real, legitimate points or opinions, then he's very welcome to post them, but until then I'm not having any of his full-of-shit soapboxing.

First of all, I dunno if I'm one to talk, but making a thread and asking for discussing, while subsequently telling every single post that they are *idiots* seems really toxic to me.
    I'm not ashamed to admit I stopped reading immediately after you used the word "Toxic".

Deleted
    First of all relax, keep on breathing.

Just because YOU can't win and it conflicts with your thinking doesn't make someone else a liar.
    If you can't kill one, get some help. If they have someone to help them too get more help. This way they are occupied and someone can take the flag and cap. Yes you will die and you will die allot. But if you know "they will kill me in 10seconds" time make it so that you have an almost instant ress.

Now you can rage that this is shit and lying but this is how i do it. It doesn't work all the time but it works enough for me... so don't have to make a QQpost and flame on others^^ And this isn't your thread, you started it but it's on a public forum so respect others.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    First of all relax, keep on breathing.

Just because YOU can't win and it conflicts with your thinking doesn't make someone else a liar.
    If you can't kill one, get some help. If they have someone to help them too get more help. This way they are occupied and someone can take the flag and cap. Yes you will die and you will die allot. But if you know "they will kill me in 10seconds" time make it so that you have an almost instant ress.

Now you can rage that this is shit and lying but this is how i do it. It doesn't work all the time but it works enough for me... so don't have to make a QQpost and flame on others^^ And this isn't your thread, you started it but it's on a public forum so respect others.
    Yes, because when the enemy is stacked with a bunch of heirloomed people and it takes literally 3 or 4 people to kill one person (assuming you don't have heirloomed people on your team, because if you did, they'd just be carrying you.), when during that, you will just be killed by the rest of the guy's team, "focusing one person" is really going to help a lot, ESPECIALLY when no one in the BG knows each other and most people will be unlikely to work together, is really going to work out well, right?

I'm not saying it's completely impossible to win once in awhile if you're undergeared, because the opponent might have a few people undergeared and your team managed to get a single cap and hold out the clock, but if you're winning as an undergeared person that ONLY means you're being (more or less) carried by people with heirlooms, even if you're actively running the flag and capping, they're the ones healing you and keeping you from being killed in three hits.

Nothing either of you have brought up is really all that applicable to an actual situation in a battle ground, unless you think for some reason the enemy will just afk and let you focus them (especially considering if their 3 to 6 healers are watching him, then there's no way he's ever going to die). There's really no way to "outplay" that when you have no interrupts, a quarter of the health, and no survivability CDs to use.

I'm not saying he's a liar because I can't win and what he says "conflicts with what I say", I'm calling him a liar, because he's a liar.

But I guess that means I'm "raging and QQing" so try mentioning that as much as possible as if it were a valid point either way, maybe you'll look like you're not wrong if you accuse me of being angry enough times!

This thread is pointless. You are complaining about Heirloom people and yet every piece of Hierloom gear has a blue equivalent in the game somewhere that you can go get. Yes it will take a while but it is possible to do.

People spent the time getting the gear so they should enjoy it.

Its like complaining that you just hit level 90 and are getting killed in BG's because other people out gear you.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    This thread is pointless. You are complaining about Heirloom people and yet every piece of Hierloom gear has a blue equivalent in the game somewhere that you can go get. Yes it will take a while but it is possible to do.

People spent the time getting the gear so they should enjoy it.

Its like complaining that you just hit level 90 and are getting killed in BG's because other people out gear you.
    Er, no. The stats of low leveled heirlooms (level 25ish or so) are way, way better than almost anything you could (practically) obtain at those levels.

As an example, Tattered Dreadmist Robe, at level 14, is giving 7 stamina, 5 intellect and 5 critical strike- that's MUCH better than any level 14 alternatives you could obtain. After that, going into 15-20, there's a few pieces here and there of iconic twink gear you can use, but that's just it, you'd still have to twink to compete with the heirloomers, which is my entire point.

It's also NOT like complaining that you just hit max level and are dying because of gear, because at 90 you've hit end-game, at level 12 you're just trying to do battlegrounds for exp because you dislike leveling and find it as a fun (if it weren't so impossible to do) alternative.

So this thread is NOT pointless, but you on the other hand are ignorant and great at making really dumb posts. Good on you, kid.

Like what? What is in such dire need that they can't take two minutes to adjust some things for low level pvp? Get better, valid points or get out.
    Get realistic or get out.

"Two minutes" eh? All changes need to be designed, documented, tested, and supported going forward (I write software for a living). even the "small changes" take time (money) and they can also bit you in the ass later.

No one cares about low level PvP (except, apparently, you). It's still fun, even if you're getting blown up. You're that low level for, what, all of 15 minutes? They have better things to be worrying about. Get a grip.

It's always entertaining when someone makes a topic asking the community their opinion and then proceeds to brow beat everyone who disagrees with them. You sound like a child.

Deleted
    Okay now THIS is the worst post so far.
    snip
    You're thinking way too small. The way to win is by acting as a whole group. Brains will always conquer gear in RBGs, especially CTFs.

Hehe. You bash everyone trying to help you and then expect more people to try. Smooth.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is little point to creating a thread and replying to everyone with "get out" and "worst post in the thread".

Closing