Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Only when you level a character of both factions to max level do you realize that Blizzard clearly favors Horde. I have 10 level 90 Alliance characters, and 1 max level Horde. I play primarily Alliance, but hope to start over on Horde dominant server once BoA's become cross realm (if ever).

I refuse to pay for Blizzard services.

Yup, I have two level 90s on Horde and 3 on Alliance. Just to play with different friends.

Don't see a point in staying on one faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 12 horde and 1 alliance. My alliance is only to see there side of the story. Besides that i never play it or gear it past quest gear.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    All my 90's are Alliance except one that is Horde to play some with friends on that server.

After spending the summer leveling 100 pets to 25 and completing the legendary cloak this life long hordie decided to try the ally side to keep my interest up. Currently 67 on my dwarf. Full looms and everything goes by so fast tough sometimes to even notice that the faction is different.

I was originally planning on being Alliance but my friends were all Horde

So I wound up with mostly Horde toons. I have 8 Horde 90s and 3 Ally 90s, and a bunch of lower level characters. One day I will have 11 of each :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.