Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Horde for raiding and Alliance for fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have 90s on both sides. I have had level capped characters on both factions every expansion.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to level up a hordie to see their lore and get the achievement.
    I made a blood elf, sadly. Should've rolled tauren.

I play alliance almost exclusively, but I do have 1 lvl 90 horde goblin I leveled up to be able to see the content from both sides. Was especially worthwhile with the recent patches since the war made the experiences so different.

Looking forward to see the differences there is in SoO as well from alliance to horde.

I have characters on both factions, if only to take advantage of the AH (some things sell better on one faction, depending on the server), but that's not the only reason.

You see, when people cry foul about how the other faction has it better, you get into their shoes and you find out it really isn't better, it's different. If more people understood that then there wouldn't be so many hysterical people running around.

I am mostly Horde, but did the Alli DK thing to get the achievement, and play with some friends who are sadly misguided in their allegiances. Was interesting to see the quests from the other side, although there didn't seem to be a huge amount of difference when levelling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got one lvl 90 alliance, around 10x 90 Horde. I hate stormwind so I just cannot play alliance, feels weird.

yup, most of em on ally tough

10+ Year Old Account
    I just recently started leveling my Night Elf Druid again that was created for the sole purpose of seeing how the quest chains changed in Cata for Alliance. I used to play Alliance from Vanilla to Mid-BC. She's now very close to Level 90 and I plan on using her for the exact same purpose again: See the Allaince side of lore behind MoP and especially the Krasarang Wilds, Barrens and SoO parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    Well for starters, the main city for the Alliance doesn't look like mud/shit/twigs smashed together. I've always liked the traditional Dwarves and Humans fighting Orcs theme so it works for me on alliance. I do have characters on horde I enjoy like my Blood Elf and Tauren though.
    Orgrimmar looks quite cool IMO (the new one, not the old one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Orgrimmar looks quite cool IMO (the new one, not the old one).
    Though I miss the dance parties on top of the bank

Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    Though I miss the dance parties on top of the bank
    I miss jumping around in circles on top of the bank with my mount....

I'm certain I'm not the only one that did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx16 View Post
    I've never understood people who only play one faction. It's a video game, don't you want see the whole experience?
    Yup. Some people are really against a certain faction though, no matter what. lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think my sig/avatar answer that enough. lol Eh I can't choose.. when I was new at it I kind favored Alliance, at least emotionally, but after a bit I came to love Horde as well.

Playing for 3 1/2 years, the Human gal is my oldest. Belf is about a year and four months younger and when I pretty much got attached to Horde as well.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-08-29 at 02:45 AM.

I mainly play Alliance, but I have a Horde character at 90. It's really hard to play it though, I keep flying to the wrong city in the Vale and to the wrong portal to Isle of Thunder. In Wrath I'd fly into the wrong area of town. While levelling I have tendencies to enter Alliance towns.

Someday I want re-do Loremaster for my Horde character, at least for the zones that have a distinctly different experience for Horde. But it's really hard to commit myself to that, I already did Loremaster twice (once before the Shattering, and once after the Shattering). The only reason I did it the 2nd time was because I had a lot of free time and nothing to do in-game.

I also have a Goblin that I only did the starter quests on, just to see what they were about (and to get the racial battle pet). Same with Worgen and Pandaren. Because I already have 11 characters on my main server, I had to make fresh ones on other realms and barely play them because I lack heirlooms and you have very little gold when none of your characters on the server are over level 15.
    Last edited by Delaios; 2013-08-29 at 03:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    5 orcs, 3 trolls, 2 tauren, 1 goblin, 1 horde pandaren, 4 worgen, 2 draenei, 1 gnome, 1 human.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I've played Horde for long and was thought by my father that allies were noobs who don't know how to PvP.
    So HORDE IS MY BLOOD!!!!

(ah yea i have a level 20 allie to RP with and to use Cheaper AH)

I always play both sides Why? Because where is the fun in only seeing one side when you can see it all And I have no attachment to any of the characters whatsoever, so it just depends on the mood I am in, no different to me than choosing what type of coffee I want that particular morning, or what I am going to wear that day, because there is no way I will drink the same kind of coffee every day, or wear the same clothes day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I primarily play Horde but I do have several Alliance toons on a seperate server as well. My "main" for both factions is still a paladin, though.

All my max level characters are Alliance because the guild I've been with for over a year is Alliance. Though I have run a few monks ~40. (Including a Tauren Monk named "Mukao.")