Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sooo I bought a Cinder Kitten today, hours before they announced the discount.

Do I have the worst luck? Will blizzard refund me $2.50?

I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

No they won't refund you, simple bad luck and it's not really worth quibbling so much over $2.50 when they won't do it. Stuff like this happens to a lot of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    2.50, It isn't something to die over ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

7.50 is sill way to expensive for a pet. Although i am tempted to buy because of Crazy Cat Lady :x

Deleted
    Is this a serious question?

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bad luck, similiar happened to me with the character transfer sale a while back.

I transferred a character a few hours before that sale went live. Was pretty gutted. But shit happens.
    Butts.

you can ask for a refund, and then re-purchase it again, or you can ask for 5 days of game time for the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by NMX- View Post
    you can ask for a refund, and then re-purchase it again, or you can ask for 5 days of game time for the difference.
    This right here. You can get your money back- buy again or just suck up the $2.50 loss and have a story you can tell and retell, see it's so interesting you even came here to tell us the great trajedy of the lost $2.50 on the cinder kitten pet.

I don't see them refunding it but you can always ask to be sure it - won't hurt you any, I wouldn't get in a tizzy about $2.50 myself.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    chargeback the transaction,. Buy a new one. Problem solved.

Although doing that over $2 is just petty

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    7.50 is sill way to expensive for a pet. Although i am tempted to buy because of Crazy Cat Lady :x
    I think you can get that achievement without paying real money.

Also, you can feed an African family for a day with 2.50.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suck it up and move on, harsh I know.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    Do I have the worst luck? Will blizzard refund me $2.50?

No, you don't have the worst luck.. If you had the worst luck you would be hit by a bus, a plane would fall on you, a hobo would shoot you or you would contract a flesh eating bacteria..

What happened to you isn't even bad luck, or unlucky.. Losing $2.50 it is a "damn, well shit happens" situation..

In fact you are actually LUCKY that losing $2.50 is considered so terrible you need to complain about it.. If that is the worst of your luck then you are actually a very LUCKY person indeed..

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's one of those situations where an item is worth what you're willing to pay. Unfortunately, you we're okay with paying the full price and it's just bad luck brian that it went on sale not long after.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I would just put in a ticket. Blizzard will probably give you a couple days free game time to make up the difference, that's what they did for me and quite a few other people who had transferred characters right before that went on sale and I don't see this being much different.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's just 2.50$ but if you insist you should call the blizzard support or make a ticket or try to do charge back and buy it again.

i think if you purchased the pet, found out about the discount and then a plane crashed into your home killing you would qualify you for having the "worst luck"

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I think you can get that achievement without paying real money.
    Wait, what achievement are you guys talking about? I thought the Crazy Cat Lady achievement was the Auriaya in Ulduar one? Is there a different one?

edit: Whooooa, awesome: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/06/28/pa...n-title-added/
    Last edited by Peyj; 2013-08-28 at 10:26 PM.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

they're usually really good with stuff like this, open a polite ticket and find out

I did a paid transfer on 2 characters the day before they did the half price transfers offer, I put in a ticket and they offered to refund and undo it all so that I could do it again at the offer price, effectively getting one for free. It was painless to sort out, just be polite and understand that they're under no real obligation to do it for you.