Weekly Warlock Round Table

Thinking about starting a weekly warlock round table like the finalboss video that featured Spark and Shina. Looking to start it after 5.4 release to give people time to play around with everything and to gather some information on Siege to discuss. If this sounds like something you would want to help out with starting or be a guest on pm me or post here. I have in mind something like a 15-30 min type deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

I think that is really awesome, I would def be in for something like this...pm'd

Quote Originally Posted by Betrayerx View Post
    Thinking about starting a weekly warlock round table like the finalboss video that featured Spark and Shina. Looking to start it after 5.4 release to give people time to play around with everything and to gather some information on Siege to discuss. If this sounds like something you would want to help out with starting or be a guest on pm me or post here. I have in mind something like a 15-30 min type deal.
    I may be interested, though you may find you run out of stuff to talk about really quickly if you do it weekly.

Yeah that's one of the things I'm thinking may be a problem. The idea is just out there now, nothing set in stone. I gotta figure out how to format it and everything, and I'm very open to any ideas people have. Thought it would be fun since mop boosted the amount of locks out there.
    Eh, I have little sympathy for such complaints. Mythic raiders will have mythic weapons and mythic trinkets that will be far more powerful than a random legendary world drop. Power wise they'll still be at the top of the mountain. This is just a way for other people to have other special things, which is not anything mythic raiders should get to have a monopoly on.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So..forum Shadow Council?

I'm not top 10 world or anything (guild is 15 US), but I'd be willing to help out if you need it and I'm not busy. Collinzac#1618

Deleted
    One feature each week could be a discussion on how to maximize dps on a particular heroic boss, see what the various boffins for the various specs have to say. Can be both best ways to "cheese" dps and also neat tricks people have discovered. I love stuff like that, it's what makes warlock so fun.

Gameplay analysis was one of the big ideas I had that I would want to include for sure. Min/maxing would get rolled into it.

I definitely like the idea of this. Being able to sit down and discuss current progression with other players of my class. I'm my raid's only warlock

There isn't really much to talk about on a weekly basis. Anything worth discussing is usually brought up on the forums and discussed at length. Maybe if you manage to get super top-end raiders you can discuss raid strategies for harder heroic bosses, and later you can discuss top-end parsing strategies (padding).

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)

xyronic, could you do me a favor and get a single (or many) imperial silkworms and then try to trade them to jaydaa in the middle of raid. It would make my life complete.

and do not mention this post or my person as part of the procedure

On topic: Just gonna echo everyone else, while I piss off my guildies with how much warlock theorcraft I do I imagine for that kind of thing you'd run out of things to talk about fairly quickly.
    Last edited by Baconeggcheese; 2013-08-28 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    While the intent is noble we don't allow advertising of streams/podcasts, and recruiting for them falls under this just as much. If you want to do a weekly discussion feel free to open a thread on the forum to discuss a certain topic, but you're not allowed to advertise your stream/podcast in it. Feel free to put things for recruitment or weekly episodes in your signature though (while sticking to the normal signature rules).

CLOSED.