It's actually in the changelog:
    -warning : the Cookie Monster add-on seems to be buggy with this update, you might want to wait until its programmer updates is

I just started playing on my work PC. soooo sloooowww XD Now that I've experienced this again, I think the HC actually were too powerful in early game. Later on they're fine since everything costs so much.

-edit- I should read more posts before posting myself...

So, I reset again. Missed Speed Baking III by 2 minutes. D:

Now I am doing hardcore. Will probably take the whole day. xD

Strange. Upgrades unlocked: 128/127 (101%)
    Oh well

- - - Updated - - -

Cookie Monster has been updated btw. Don't know if everyone knew that already.

Just had a cookie chain bug. Got to 777k and then the next one that spawned disappeared the second it spawned, no time to click, but then another one appeared right after it but it wasn't part of the chain, just a regular golden cookie.

At 761 quadrillion cookies baked all time; 1233 heavenly chips. It gets so boring after you get the last upgrade. Keep getting stuck at around 280-300b CpS and it takes waaay too long to get another upgrade for antimatter condensers, roughly 4 hours to be exact for 3b+ CpS -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Just had a cookie chain bug. Got to 777k and then the next one that spawned disappeared the second it spawned, no time to click, but then another one appeared right after it but it wasn't part of the chain, just a regular golden cookie.
    I noticed the same thing. I think they might have changed it to where you have a total of 10 seconds to click as many cookies as you can, instead of a cookie spawns every 5 seconds for 3 seconds.

Edit: For some reason I have 124/127 upgrades of which 1 is the elder pledge. What am I missing here?
    Last edited by Ermahgerd; 2013-10-15 at 04:19 PM.

http://clickingbad.nullism.com/

Sooo ehmm
    not as good as the cookie game tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    If X is % better then Y, Y is bad. I hate that concept with the searing, burning unfathomable energy of a collapsing supergiant.

There are 4 new 25% cookies at 999,999,999,999,999 each.

So, I got Hardcore. Actually only took me roughly an hour.

Quite a few patches these last few days.
    nice. :P

curious what dungeons will be.

Author of: Goggle Cat Comics.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    curious what dungeons will be.
    You can view the beta, there's a link at the top right. Dungeons are pretty lame so far. You just walk around and run into mobs to kill them.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Speedbaking 3 OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Speedbaking 3 OP.
    based waaay too much on rng, impossible to get without a well placed frenzy or click frenzy :<

My Speedbaking and Hardcore achievements are gone after the patch :s

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    My Speedbaking and Hardcore achievements are gone after the patch :s
    They were reset because of the chip upgrades. In order to get them you have to do it before getting any heavenly chip upgrades.

1million in 25minutes and the hardcore one aren't hard, harder but not hard. That 15minutes one is really hard though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    1million in 25minutes and the hardcore one aren't hard, harder but not hard. That 15minutes one is really hard though.
    This. I am pretty sure it's only possible if you get two x7 frenzies. Or Cookie Chains. Or something similar. I missed it by 2 minutes last time and I got one chain, but only had around 900.000 at the 15 minute mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    They were reset because of the chip upgrades. In order to get them you have to do it before getting any heavenly chip upgrades.
    So I can't buy the upgrades that unlock a percentage of my chips? lame... I don't reset for nothing :/

- - - Updated - - -

And what about the hardcore achievement? Don't see anything mentioning that you can't have chip upgrades for that.

And what about the hardcore achievement? Don't see anything mentioning that you can't have chip upgrades for that.
    You are not allowed to buy any upgrades for the Hardcore Achievement.

I know, but heavenly chips only get you that faster. It's not like the speedbaking chievs where you just need to get lucky or use an autoclicker to get it. It just takes a few hours, nothing hard or easy about it.

I know, but heavenly chips only get you that faster. It's not like the speedbaking chievs where you just need to get lucky or use an autoclicker to get it. It just takes a few hours, nothing hard or easy about it.
    Takes around 2 hours. But you have to purchase upgrades to unlock heavenly chips. So... no Heavenly Chips allowed.