1. #2321
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,412
    phase 1/3 is the awoken phase?

  2. #2322
    Brewmaster Marston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,475
    Yep. When the Grandmas appear. You still get many Golden and a few Wrath Cookies there. So if you are activly playing, you get wrinklers + many frenzys.

  3. #2323
    Bloodsail Admiral Bladeface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alaska. Cold as shit.
    Posts
    1,134
    3 more prisms till I can reset x.x gonna take all damn day

    - - - Updated - - -

    I finally have so many cookies that I have an e+ in my total cookies for all time D: oh noes what have I done
    My armory: Sheogorath
    My channel: Shirgadirth I do gameplay/commentary. Two of my videos have over 12k views now
    Elder Scrolls Online Dungeon Walkthrough!
    My most viewed video!
    My second most viewed video!

  4. #2324
    I'd stopped playing this a few weeks ago, had gotten to the stage where I was only getting 1 AntiMatter Converter a day, and resetting wasn't making a noticable difference, and then I see this thread is up again, so pop it back open and turns out even though i'd saved it the cookies site had remembered my progress, so still had 6Qi+ to burn, so got most of the unlocks (admittedly wasted some on the new season switching mechanic without realising) and brought up 107 Prisms off the bat!

    So now sat at:

    7000 Heavenly Chips
    23.997T cps
    460 Golden Cookies
    776 Wrigglers Popped
    and 86 Reindeer Found

    If I reset now I'll be at 9396 Heavenly Chips... Might wait until 9400 and reset - round numbers ftw!

  5. #2325
    Legendary! Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    6,366
    Started playing again last week - terrible mistake... Current goal is 5000 heavenly chips so I can play with seasonal events, which I should get today.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  6. #2326
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,635
    I remember spending all day trying to get chips and only ending up with like, 300 or so. I restarted earlier today, and I've got 2,000 more than I started with. Plus three times as many cookies already, at about the same building count. Lesson: First phase of Grandmapocalypse is best way to get up fast. The wigglers return so many more cookies this way, because you get frenzies a lot. The limited amount of "bad" cookies is a small price to pay when I break a wiggler and get 400 quintillion cookies.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  7. #2327
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Yep. When the Grandmas appear. You still get many Golden and a few Wrath Cookies there. So if you are activly playing, you get wrinklers + many frenzys.
    So I simply don't buy the Communal brainsweep upgrade for the best results?

  8. #2328
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    So I simply don't buy the Communal brainsweep upgrade for the best results?
    "if you are actively playing",. which im generally not.
    but yeah, good point, those wrigglers are crazy bonus cookies.

    Author of: Goggle Cat Comics.

  9. #2329
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    So I simply don't buy the Communal brainsweep upgrade for the best results?
    Yea by a long shot. You miss out on ~1.5% total CpS for not maxing out the grandmapocalypse, by you get 2/3 of your cookies as golden and you get wrinklers. The thing that makes it the best is that neither clicking nor lucky caps are affected by the "wrinkled" amount. So you get can frenzy luckys like normal but the wrinklers eat up all the frenzies and normal time and give you a ton more than elder pledge. Plus you dont have to worry about actively playing vs. not since your wrinklers are there regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Getting the phrase "PUSSY DESTROYER" tattoo'd on your face isn't a smart move for your career.

  10. #2330
    Dreadlord Fiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    God, 200 buildings of everything? Orteil is nuts!

    Building my 150th Time Machine already costs 134 Quintillion.
    Well, there should be something to do for dedicated cookie clickers

    But realistically this new prism update increased your baking speed by at least 30-40 times. Prisms themselves give you about 80% of your total income, which is raw 400% increase, but what's more important your earn heavenly chips 5 times faster, allowing you to increase your cooking production insanely fast. And the more heavenly chips you have the faster your make them thus increasing your speed even more.

    Considering all that 200 buildings does not sound as insane as it was.

    I wonder if someone with considerable amount of chips already started his way to 200 prisms. I'm currently sitting at 36k and have 160 prisms. I plan to reset the game around 50k and wonder if it will be sufficient.

  11. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    I wonder if someone with considerable amount of chips already started his way to 200 prisms. I'm currently sitting at 36k and have 160 prisms. I plan to reset the game around 50k and wonder if it will be sufficient.
    Yea um, the thing is the cost of things scale way harder than chips. Someone said somewhere you need something like 500 sextillion in A SINGLE GAME to be able to get 200 prisms. Im at 53k HCs and I got to 1 sextillion after 75 hours (playing actively a decent amount of that time). If you want to shoot for it with 50k Hcs your looking at a generous 3-4 years of playtime.

    My guess is somewhere in the neighborhood of 500k HCs before you even consider shooting for 200 prisms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Getting the phrase "PUSSY DESTROYER" tattoo'd on your face isn't a smart move for your career.

  12. #2332
    Dreadlord Fiana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Yea um, the thing is the cost of things scale way harder than chips. Someone said somewhere you need something like 500 sextillion in A SINGLE GAME to be able to get 200 prisms. Im at 53k HCs and I got to 1 sextillion after 75 hours (playing actively a decent amount of that time). If you want to shoot for it with 50k Hcs your looking at a generous 3-4 years of playtime.

    My guess is somewhere in the neighborhood of 500k HCs before you even consider shooting for 200 prisms.
    Yeah, I already noticed that things are going not as fast as I thought they will

    But I think that you won't have to wait that long. There is 0.2x building price buff happening from time to time, which means that you need to save just 100 sextilion cookies.
    I bought 10 prisms the last time it happened and I think that after ~160 prisms it's the only reasonable way to upgrade them.

  13. #2333
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    Yeah, I already noticed that things are going not as fast as I thought they will

    But I think that you won't have to wait that long. There is 0.2x building price buff happening from time to time, which means that you need to save just 100 sextilion cookies.
    I bought 10 prisms the last time it happened and I think that after ~160 prisms it's the only reasonable way to upgrade them.
    Price buff? Never heard of it. Is that a cheat or something? I was wondering you are at 160 prisms with only 36k hcs (assuming you reset more often than a month).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Getting the phrase "PUSSY DESTROYER" tattoo'd on your face isn't a smart move for your career.

  14. #2334
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,635
    On the plus side, getting Heavenly Chips is really easy now. As long as you leave Grandmapocalyse in its first phase, and click golden cookies. I went to bed with it running, woke up, and was getting 1 quintillion per wriggler popped. Still though, the prices seem really inflated at this point, and it still takes way too long to get anything.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  15. #2335
    Legendary! Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    6,366
    So, after a session of 352 hours I'm currently sitting at 69.3T cps, and just hit my 150th time machine. Going to get 8 more Antimatter condensers and then consider resetting to the sum of about 25k heavenly chips.

    Screw this game
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  16. #2336
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    So, after a session of 352 hours I'm currently sitting at 69.3T cps, and just hit my 150th time machine. Going to get 8 more Antimatter condensers and then consider resetting to the sum of about 25k heavenly chips.

    Screw this game
    352 hours before a reset??? Damn I think the most I ever do is like 140 hours. Especially now, I can get back to my pre-reset CpS within 5-6 hours of the new game, so its alot more efficient to reset more often imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Getting the phrase "PUSSY DESTROYER" tattoo'd on your face isn't a smart move for your career.

  17. #2337
    Bloodsail Admiral Bladeface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alaska. Cold as shit.
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    352 hours before a reset??? Damn I think the most I ever do is like 140 hours. Especially now, I can get back to my pre-reset CpS within 5-6 hours of the new game, so its alot more efficient to reset more often imo.
    really? o.O that's odd... only takes me about 30 minutes to an hour to get back to my pre reset cps >.> which right now is 213 trillion
    My armory: Sheogorath
    My channel: Shirgadirth I do gameplay/commentary. Two of my videos have over 12k views now
    Elder Scrolls Online Dungeon Walkthrough!
    My most viewed video!
    My second most viewed video!

  18. #2338
    Legendary! Ryme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a field, somewhere
    Posts
    6,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    352 hours before a reset??? Damn I think the most I ever do is like 140 hours. Especially now, I can get back to my pre-reset CpS within 5-6 hours of the new game, so its alot more efficient to reset more often imo.
    Oh no, I generally reset once a day now. I've lost 137Qi cookies to resetting already
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh


  19. #2339
    High Overlord Rebslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    126
    Been playing Cookie Clicker..until I found Clicking Bad.

    MUST...SELL...METH!
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

  20. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    really? o.O that's odd... only takes me about 30 minutes to an hour to get back to my pre reset cps >.> which right now is 213 trillion
    Ya I guess it went down pretty significantly with the increase in HC rate. Took me just over an hour to get it on a reset I just did, although I did get a frenzy + clicking frenzy early on which jumped me from like 100 quad earned to 10 quintillion in 26 seconds. Was able to buy like 30 prisms on the spot with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Getting the phrase "PUSSY DESTROYER" tattoo'd on your face isn't a smart move for your career.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •