Page 87 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Japan found the game

It says "Jōzu ni yakemashita" It's what they say in monster hunter when you cook the meat well.
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2013-09-20 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    98 antimaters, almost there!! next is 3,5Q though, expensive as hell

Yay! Finally got my 777 golden cookies! If he ever turns that 7777 off of a shadow achievement I'm gonna scream.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Apparently Japan found the game

It says "Jōzu ni yakemashita" It's what they say in monster hunter when you cook the meat well.
    Haha awesome. Fan art for the cookie game!!

Frenzy + clicking frenzy is ridiculous. Got over 2 quadrillion cookies in 26 seconds. Game changer except that clicking frenzys are so damn rare.

Deleted
    Whoohoo 100 antimatter. So the 1st thing i did was reset. now i got all achievements and 276 heavenly chips = 552% cps increase!!! Damn it goes fast now

Only two Antimatter Condensers were missing.

Now all my cookies are gone all of the sudden. So dissappointing.

Deleted
    okay, all upgrades, all achievements now, don't know whether to wait for next update or reset now hmm

Deleted
    well. if you reset now it will take a day maybe 2 to get where you where now. So i say it is worth the reset.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulljin View Post
    Only two Antimatter Condensers were missing.

Now all my cookies are gone all of the sudden. So dissappointing.
    Probably cleared cookies on your browser. I did the same thing during a virus scare the other day and have almost caught up in less than a day.

Reset just after the patch hit, just had to get 100 Antimatter's before I did it, game is far too addictive... Got the two shadow achieves on my second run and all the possible achieves before I reset

Have any of you got the cookie alert sound to work?
    Last edited by Xs; 2013-09-21 at 02:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post

I would like to know 1 thing. How do you short the giant number amount of cookies? You have 3.1 quadrillion cookies but not all the numbers. I would like to do that aswell.

Also after the rest this morning about 6 hours ago i am back up at 6 billion CpS

Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    I would like to know 1 thing. How do you short the giant number amount of cookies? You have 3.1 quadrillion cookies but not all the numbers. I would like to do that aswell.

Also after the rest this morning about 6 hours ago i am back up at 6 billion CpS
    If you're using Cookie Monster its just in the menu

Deleted
    lol 5,9million clicks in 2days, not impressed when people cheat ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    If you're using Cookie Monster its just in the menu
    Ahh that is much easyer on the eyes Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nenshu View Post
    lol 5,9million clicks in 2days, not impressed when people cheat ^^
    This lol, auto-clickers ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    This lol, auto-clickers ftl.
    Its an auto repeater, not an auto-clicker
    Last edited by Xs; 2013-09-21 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I think I'd be ok with people using auto-clickers rather than getting some carpal tunnel goodness.

Besides, what exactly are they "beating" by using an auto-clicker? It's just clicking.
    It gives you cookies without the tedious strain of manually clicking; getting the benefit of cookies while doing other things does seem to beat out doing it the old fashioned way. I'm not saying it's unfair, and I'm not saying it's clever use of resources; it's only cheating if you yourself think it is. However, I'm not able to convince myself that it's "just clicking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I think I'd be ok with people using auto-clickers rather than getting some carpal tunnel goodness.

Besides, what exactly are they "beating" by using an auto-clicker? It's just clicking.
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    It gives you cookies without the tedious strain of manually clicking; getting the benefit of cookies while doing other things does seem to beat out doing it the old fashioned way. I'm not saying it's unfair, and I'm not saying it's clever use of resources; it's only cheating if you yourself think it is. However, I'm not able to convince myself that it's "just clicking."
    I use the repeater for standard use, all it does is treat the held down button input in the same way as windows does by default with standard typing, and it helps massively with RSI reduction in all games. Theres really no point in AFK auto-clicking anyway, you could leave it running while you sleep and make less cookies than an hours worth of golden cookie clicking.

This game is making me really want to play a RTS game.
    I feel like I'm preparing a massive cookie rush.