Page 96 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    And for the second time in this thread, a link to explain how big numbers work:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scales

This game is never going to let me go. It's always lurking there, waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Do we know what the cap for them is now?

Also... just got the 900tril Kitten... went from 15 to 27b c/s nomnomnomnom.

typical that I get the "last" upgrade just as he releases a bunch more
    Well yesterday I got 2 that were 66,666,666,666,666,666 (66 quadrillion) and today I got 1, oh make that 2, cooker chains that was 666,666,666,666,666,666 (666 quadrillion). Yeah, not mistakes. I believe it is going to be patched as it really wasn't intended. The thing is that outside of those huge red cookies, you generally are pretty flat with losses and clot so it's like playing for the lotto. No real sense of progress I just thought it would be interesting to see how big the rewards would get. I'll probably go back to golden cookies now that I've seen the 666 quad reward, although if I get 2 more then I'd see if there is a 6 quint reward (I'm not sure how high it is supposed to go).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Civilized world uses long scale, as i suspected. Third and second world countries use short scale, now i can see who's what just by them telling big numbers, nice.
    Nation bashing? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, I never knew that the UK and the US were uncivilized.

Deleted
    243Q all time baked, 78Q cookies at the moment, ready for next update with more upgrades

edit: now at 103Q cookies, 257Q all time baked, will net me 731 chips if i reset
    Last edited by mmoc617c38325f; 2013-10-03 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    You know, I never knew that the UK and the US were uncivilized.
    Then you're not paying attention.

On a more serious note, the nation bashing isn't needed. Let people count the way they want to.

Note to self: Never press a red cookie if you forget to pledge. Seriously, 100% chance on a clot for the first red cookie.

Deleted
    291Qa baked alltime = 763 chips. IF i reset i will do it on 1000 chips (keeping the numbers as even as possible )

Just got a Clot and a clicking frenzy overlapping >.> imagine how many cookie i could have gotten if i had a Normal frenzy with a clicking frenzy. At 174.103 B Cp/s

Haha well gues those are the risks if you want that red cookie chain, i got it 3 times now up to 6 Qa.

Deleted
    305mld CPS, damn i'm good! I'm going for 2000+ heavenly chips, now i have 1031 chips.
    I thought red cookies are bad? I always buy elder covenant and keep on trucking.

Deleted
    Well red cookies are dangerous, they can be bad and they can be good. They are a gamble

15+ Year Old Account
    There is a point when wrath cookies do become better than golden cookies iirc.

Deleted
    When should you switch to them?

According to wiki, early game is bad for red cookies, midgame (few mil CPS) is ok bearable with red cookies, then they become bad again for late game.
    Last edited by mmocda5509483c; 2013-10-04 at 10:12 AM.

Deleted
    I can't see there being any stage where red cookies are better than than golden cookies. Elder pact only costs a maximum of 4.4t cookies, which is what, only a few seconds worth of normal cookie production in late game anyway, christ, i netted over 10Qa cookies on my last frenzy/click frenzy combo.

(been playing this game since the old version xD)

The chance of a cookie chain with the red cookies is pretty nice. I had a chain that went up to 66 quintillion last night, but including all the other parts of the chain, that would be over 72 quintillion cookies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reset with 501 Heavenly Chips. Three and a half hours, and I'm back up to 7.4 billion CPS. Not quite at my previous mark, but getting there in less than four hours is insane.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-04 at 02:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, anyone watch Jenna Marbles? The youtube Vlogger?

her video this week was just her killing time being hilarious in her hotelroom, but she plays Cookie Clicker for a bit... So that's her and Gabe n Tycho from Penny Arcade who have now mentioned Cookies Clicker... Does Ortiel make any money from this game?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Heh, anyone watch Jenna Marbles? The youtube Vlogger?

her video this week was just her killing time being hilarious in her hotelroom, but she plays Cookie Clicker for a bit... So that's her and Gabe n Tycho from Penny Arcade who have now mentioned Cookies Clicker... Does Ortiel make any money from this game?
    iirc from his AMA, he does but ultimately he doesn't really care about the money. Its mostly a means to an end so he can continue making fun time wasting games like cookie clicker and candy whateveritscalled.

http://candybox2.net/ ohohohoho, October!

374B CpS, 154Q for the next Antimatter condenser...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    iirc from his AMA, he does but ultimately he doesn't really care about the money. Its mostly a means to an end so he can continue making fun time wasting games like cookie clicker and candy whateveritscalled.
    good good, I know he's not doing it for the money, but I'm glad he IS getting something back for creating the most addictive thing since crack
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30