15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    My Speedbaking and Hardcore achievements are gone after the patch :s
    They were reset because of the chip upgrades. In order to get them you have to do it before getting any heavenly chip upgrades.

10+ Year Old Account
    1million in 25minutes and the hardcore one aren't hard, harder but not hard. That 15minutes one is really hard though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    1million in 25minutes and the hardcore one aren't hard, harder but not hard. That 15minutes one is really hard though.
    This. I am pretty sure it's only possible if you get two x7 frenzies. Or Cookie Chains. Or something similar. I missed it by 2 minutes last time and I got one chain, but only had around 900.000 at the 15 minute mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    They were reset because of the chip upgrades. In order to get them you have to do it before getting any heavenly chip upgrades.
    So I can't buy the upgrades that unlock a percentage of my chips? lame... I don't reset for nothing :/

- - - Updated - - -

And what about the hardcore achievement? Don't see anything mentioning that you can't have chip upgrades for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what about the hardcore achievement? Don't see anything mentioning that you can't have chip upgrades for that.
    You are not allowed to buy any upgrades for the Hardcore Achievement.

I know, but heavenly chips only get you that faster. It's not like the speedbaking chievs where you just need to get lucky or use an autoclicker to get it. It just takes a few hours, nothing hard or easy about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, but heavenly chips only get you that faster. It's not like the speedbaking chievs where you just need to get lucky or use an autoclicker to get it. It just takes a few hours, nothing hard or easy about it.
    Takes around 2 hours. But you have to purchase upgrades to unlock heavenly chips. So... no Heavenly Chips allowed.

I just don't get why he had to take away my hardcore achievement for this

Like I said, Hardcore didn't get easier or harder. It just takes longer.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, Hardcore didn't get easier or harder. It just takes longer.
    Umm...that's the only difficulty that is present in the game. It's not exactly deep gameplay.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Umm...that's the only difficulty that is present in the game. It's not exactly deep gameplay.
    Not really. For the speedbaking achievements you don't get any more time with less or more chips, you need to be lucky and efficient with what you buy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. For the speedbaking achievements you don't get any more time with less or more chips, you need to be lucky and efficient with what you buy.
    And that oft unmentioned act of clicking furiously over a time period? It's not like it's rocket science, especially with addons that tell you exactly what's the most efficient purchase, how much income each thing gives you, and the time to the next upgrade. You can effectively use simple math to plan out the achievement.

I'm failing to see how there's anything more difficult than investing your personal time (and not even that if you're using an auto clicker) to play this game. I strangely enjoy it, but let's not make it out to be more than it is. It's a time sink.
    BAD WOLF

I know it's a time sink. I open the game when I boot my PC and have been doing that since the end of August. I'm just sad he took away my hardcore achievement even though it's not trivialized by chips like the speedbaking chievs are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's a time sink. I open the game when I boot my PC and have been doing that since the end of August
    Me too...it has become the first thing I do. I don't know whether I should feel sorry for myself or be proud of my baking dedication.
    BAD WOLF

Be proud of course! So much dedication surely can't go unnoticed.

Cookie Monster has been updated btw. Don't know if everyone knew that already.
    The latest version I see is 1.038.01. Hope that's the newest one.

The Cookie Clicker wiki mentioned something about the randomness of the golden/red cookies spawning. I guess there's now a window of time where one could pop up, like between 75 and 120 seconds from the last one for example. CM might not include that for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zornin View Post
    The latest version I see is 1.038.01. Hope that's the newest one.

The Cookie Clicker wiki mentioned something about the randomness of the golden/red cookies spawning. I guess there's now a window of time where one could pop up, like between 75 and 120 seconds from the last one for example. CM might not include that for a while.
    It has two bars counting down now. Part of the usual reddish bar is gray, and when it hits zero there, there might be a cookie spawn. If not, the timer keeps counting down as normal.

This game is strangely addictive.

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is stupid, and I sound stupid trying to explain it to people who don't know about it. But why can't I stop clicking?! GAH! More cookies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orist View Post
    This game is stupid, and I sound stupid trying to explain it to people who don't know about it. But why can't I stop clicking?! GAH! More cookies!
    I know :S... people keep walking past my computer, seeing I'm still playing and the reaction is always "what?! you're STILL playing that silly game" they just don't understand

ps awesome avater :P, just started playing SF1 again, gunna play 2 after.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30